T • Kai

Touch

because he likes to have his hands on you

um...🫣

Warning(s): mature language and heavy mature scene warning.
i would suggest 17+ to be reading this. if you are younger than that, that is up to you. judge it based off of your maturity. i had someone comment "naughty word" in response to the f-word in my other book. so if ur like that, do not read.
for clarification: this is NOT a smut.

•

Hot.

That was the one word to describe how I felt. The one word to describe the moment. We rarely had these type of moments. It wasn't even the normal amount of rare. We were talking about bi-weekly to monthly. But there were days I imagined this being my stress reliever. I needed something more intense that it didn't feel like it was an attempt at being a stress reliver. I wanted my mind off of it completely; not in the back of my mind.
Gone.

And being with Kai was an easy fix.

Everyone was out or in their respective rooms. No one would bother us until tomorrow afternoon. I had no duties to attend to until then.

The lights were dimmed but I could still see him very clearly. The night life in Ninjago City was lively and we couldn't get a fully dark room if we wanted to. Luckily, we didn't.

"Hey," he rasped, his voice low, an attempt to keep the mood going. To be honest, there wasn't anything to take me out of it. He could crack a stupid fire joke and I would still be down. There was too much non-contact and we had to make up for it.

I smiled warmly, my back on the bed, my elbows propping me up. I tilted my head slightly, trying to eye him better as I licked my lips that I thought were dry. They felt slightly swollen against my tongue as I could feel the difference. The thought of our kiss when we just entered the room fills my brain again and I lose my train of thought a little. "Hey," I replied almost breathlessly, my head tilting to see him better. I caught my dress hanging on the dresser and the doubts fled back in.

He leaned over me, his body heat radiating towards me, feeling suffocated in his presence; drowning in his smell, feel, him. I would die happy if that were the case. With that in mind, any doubts I had left my brain. The eagerness rushed in my veins and I decide to fall back into the mattress completely. I felt my hair sprawled all over and then he pressed our bodies closer together as he ran his hands up my waist, caressing my skin but it wasn't enough. I sat up again, pulling my shirt over my head, and I was left in my bra.

With the dim light, his eyes would glow a bit. Something with elemental masters being given rare eye colours and they all glowed. I have seen all of them in their gi's and when you can only see their eyes at night, it was the only thing you can focus on. They were gorgeous. However, they were also very telling. His pupil grew in size as I undressed myself. Before I fully realized my actions, my pants were off and I only had undergarments.