I • Kai

Irresistible

Because he couldn't be away from you for too long

(Sneak peek of Moira haha)

Warning(s): very suggestive. Mature language and slightly mature themes.

 •

I heard a groan and a thud that came right before.
Not a satisfying thing to hear after a long day of working endlessly.

Being a princess is what I hoped to be dresses and boys but isn't. I mean, I didn't hate it, there's certainly pros. Cons as well, like everything had.

One of the middle grounds was Kai sneaking into my balcony like a lovesick Romeo. The question was if I was his Juliette. Would I kill myself for him?
No.

Ok, I wasn't. Only because he was stupid.

I turned my head to find him when I was met with him leaning on the balcony door. The player poses as his eyes raked over me under the slits of his eyelids.
"Missed me, Princess," he smirked. I hated how much I adored it.

"You're late." I gasped right after covering my mouth. One of his brows raised in question of my voice.
I had to speak more Ninjago city-ish for the sake of the nation and so did my parents. My family lineage was from northern Ninjago. They were known for their heavy accents. After moving here many years back. The accent had gotten softer throughout the years but it was still very distinctive.

"The princess has a sexy accent."

"Oh shut up," I said in the Central ninjagoian accent. He came closer as he strides his steps towards me. Very silent steps. Ninja steps.
I counted how many it took, but lost count when he leaned on the desk.
Did he think that he only looked good in a slant?
I could never understand this boy.

"No, no, I like it," his smirk getting wider.

I caved, letting my accent flow. "Whatever. What do you want? You know you're not supposed to be here."

"Why would you not tell me that you had a sexy accent?" He asked, completely ignoring my question as if I had never asked it.

"Stop calling it sexy. Someone could hear you."

"Well, Princess, if you really want to know it was because I missed you. You're too irresistible to ignore."

My face dropped but I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks. Kai grabbed my hand and inspected it. Pulling me out of the chair he lead me to the bed. I should've resisted but I let him.
I was so indulged in my work, that I completely lost track. I looked over Kai's shoulder, it was almost a midnight.
I had a meeting at eight!

"Kai-" he rested his finger on my lips, wasn't impressed at all. I felt his heated stare, from the top of my forehead to the bottom of my jaw. His finger slipped under chin, propping it up towards him.
I knew what he wanted to do.

"Can I kiss you? Please?" He pleased as if something would kill him if his horny-ass didn't kiss me. Was I some kind of medication? To heal his desperate need to be around me.
My mind constantly fought back and fourth. I wanted to give in, I wanted to know how his lips that would sputter the most annoying phrases feel against my lips.
I knew of his history.
I knew who he was.
I tried telling him why I couldn't be with him, but we both knew it wouldn't stop us.

I felt the rupture in my stomach as time slowed down.
Instead of giving him a clear answer, I closed the gap between us. He seemed to be taken aback, like I wouldn't agree. That made me doubt my decision but after feeling his lips pressed against mine, the soft puckered sounds when we made slight disconnection, how could I resist?

His hand moved to my hair as my own went up his thighs, feeling the shiver from him. I knew I was doing something right. I let them plant on his stone hard abs under his shirt.
My fingers dug into his flesh, massaging it slightly, the pressure and the intensity increasing.

My brain pooled into a puddle so I didn't remember how I ended up on top of Kai, straddling him with his arms on my hips and my hands on his face. Opposite from before.
I brushed my tongue against his lips, my craving, my hunger. It wasn't even a want anymore, I needed to know how he tasted. My heart pumped and pumped. The speed increasing, the adrenaline coursing through my veins.
Our moans filling the room, filling my ears. It was the only thing I could hear.

He brushed up my shirt and I let him, I pulled back to take off my shirt and he did the same before falling back into submission.
He let his lips open and I dared to explore how he tasted. A risk I took.
I could fall off a cliff and this was more dangerous.
My fingers brushed on his neck, shoulders, biceps, and back up.

His body trembled when I kissed his jaw, wet sloppy kisses trailing down to his collarbone. Giving each spot special attention, slightly biting that got him whimpering.
I slightly grind on him, the loudest groan he emitted that night just filled my ego. I had him under me. I was in control.
I just lost it.
Wrapping his legs around me, helped a lot and he seemed to lose it as well.

He flipped us over and I was now the vulnerable one. I could distinct the bruises I made. He unwrapped his legs and looked down at me. It was funny because he looked like he was teased, flushed, breathing heavily.
I was proud of my work.

"My turn," he muttered before coming on top of me to kiss me senseless.