D • Lloyd

Daydreaming

Because he can't believe you're with him

Warning(s): mild mature scenes

ugh, Lloyd makes me go uwu🥰
this is based off the movie Lloyd.

 •

Lloyd didn't have the highest amount of self esteem.

But damn, him being with Y/n made him feel amazing. All it took was one confession after another and boom, Lloyd felt as though he were in the clouds.
Though, being with her did take a toll on his thoughts. Everyday, when he wasn't with her, he would dream about her, wondering what he did to deserve the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

Sometimes he had nightmares, scared that it wasn't real or she was just with him to pity him. Y/n was aware of this, so she told him to call her whenever he dreamed of such a thing.
One night, it was a real bad nightmare. Y/n just laughed at him, mocked him, told him she never liked him in the first place. Insult after insult.
He then couldn't breathe as his heart pounded in his chest, causing him to wake up with short breath. He tried calming down, to ease the pace of his heart, but nothing he did would work.
Tears streamed down his cheek, dripping off his jaw, they wouldn't stop coming.

He thought about her offer, but doubted she would want her night interrupted by a dumb dream. His breathing still didn't calm down as he held his chest, heaving, trying to at least get air into his lungs. Unfortunately, no avail.
Grabbing his phone from his night stand, he pressed onto her contact, pushing the phone onto his ear, waiting patiently as the phone rang.
She picked up, her voice filling the empty, but spacious room. "Hello." Even though her voice was a bit groggy, his stomach churned warmly.

"Y/n," he heaved, tears dripping onto his phone. He heard shuffling noises, making him assume that she was sitting up.

"Lloyd, did you have another nightmare?" She asked softly, not knowing that she was already helping him.
He nodded, humming in agreement. "I want you to breathe Lloyd, in and out. Slowly. Do it with me," she instructed. She heard how uneven he was breathing in the phone, she thought that he was having a panic attack.
They breathed together, Lloyd finally calming down, but he didn't end the call.
He put the phone on speaker, putting it in front of him.

"I wish you were with me right now," he confessed, his hand in his hair, pushing it out of his face. She laughed softly, her voice echoing, making Lloyd's cheek burn.

"Me too, Lloyd." She knew of Lloyd's attachment. He wanted to be with her all the time and he showed that. "Sadly, tomorrow- well today, we have school. On the bright side, I get to see you."

He smiled warmly, "yeah, I guess you do."

Lloyd and Y/n always got to school early to hang out with each other in the park nearby the school.

Lloyd got there earlier than her, as per usual. He sat on the bench, his elbow on the elbow rest and his hand supporting his face.
He was daydreaming about Y/n. He closed his eyes as he imagined her laughing, laughing so hard that she snorted. Lloyd didn't think it was gross, but rather thought how cute she looked when she was smiling.
When he kissed her, he felt euphoric. Y/n's lips were soft as they pressed onto his, showing her affection. His toes would curl, his stomach fluttered, and his heart raced. He never felt anything like it before, he never felt so free. He forgot everything he ever knew, and just thought about her.

In result, he tried to make it last as long as they could; or at least make the most out of it.
"Hey, Greenie. What're you thinking about?" She interrupted his thoughts.
(Thank Ninjago she did because I don't think I would've been able to keep this kid friendly)
She stood in front of him, wondering what captured his thoughts for him to be so entranced.

He looked startled, not sensing she was there. He then stared to stare at her, he loved how the sundress she decided to wear -on a lovely, spring day- looked so amazing on her. "Uh- hey, Princess." He stood up as they hugged.
He couldn't keep his eyes off of her as she smiled, sitting down beside him. He soon sat down also, but never took his eyes off of her.

"Greenie, is there something-" she got cut off by a pair of lips on hers. It was too early in the morning for anyone to pass by them, so they were in the clear.

He kissed her with such passion and pride that she was with him, she returned that same passion, fighting for dominance as their tongues fought. She then submitted, wrapping her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Lloyd wrapped his arms around her waist, grateful she already took off her backpack. He tried pressing their bodies together, getting as much as he could. The small action made shivers going down her spine, making her even more desperate for Lloyd. He caressed her body with such care, circling her waist with his thumbs, making her stomach twist in pleasure. Lloyd groaned as she tugged on his hair, the pain satisfying him more than hurting him.
Their tongues danced with each other, hot and steamy.

Which was different from their usual sweet chaste kiss. They needed to fill their needs with each other. Sadly, they were at a public park and school was about to start in fifteen minutes.

She then broke the kiss, going towards his ear as she panted quietly, fanning his neck that made his neck hairs stand up. "We'll finish this after school." She gave him one last peck, looking at his pink rose face. She chuckled, standing up, fixing her hair, then sticking out her hand for him to take. "We can't be late now." They weren't going to be late, but she still wanted to finish this somewhere more private.

Lloyd was speechless as he took her hand. The only thing he could do was nod, his chest filled with warmth. His heart still beating, his body still warm. He took her hand, grabbing his own bag before they walked towards the school, hand in hand, thumb massaging her knuckles tenderly. She smiled in response, her stomach fluttering nervously.
He smiled back. Everything was good.