L • Bruce

Laugh

Because he needs one once in a while

Based off of the Webtoon: Batman: Wayne Family Adventures. Bruce is like the most nicest being in that universe. But i still kept the fact that he is a stone cold bitch lol. All of the batkids in that webtoon are here.

Warning(s): mature language

(i couldn't find a good gif with batman laughing)•

"Is he the same Bruce Wayne we all know?" Cass whispered to Steph, who shrugged in response, also confused about what was happening in front of them.

The Batkids stood in front of their guardian in a simultaneous frozen pose and he was doing something odd. Something he had never done before. Including Dick who had been there the longest out of the bunch. In fact, that made him the most baffled of them all.

To give some kind of context, the kids being, well...kids. They decided to pull a prank on Bats. They had a bucket full of pink paint and glitter, ready to be dumped in the entryway of the living room. They called him into the room and he had actually entered through the other door that they had not booby trapped.

"Damian? Dick? Kids? What's wrong?" Bruce had asked, hands in his jeans as he walked in using the secret passage way that connected to the Batcave.

"Fuck..." Jason muttered, staring at the Batman with wide eyes, including everyone else.

"If you used that way, then who-" Barbara got cut off, while looking at her tablet that was sensing motion, with an Alfred that was covered in paint and glitter. Everyone's head whipped towards the sound of the bucket falling and found their victim. "Oh no," she whispered in panic, voicing out loud what everyone was thinking at the moment.

"Tim, stop the-" And before Duke could finish his sentence, another bucket fell and it covered the poor British man in feathers. The kids cringed, not prepared for Alfred's stare that makes them all get shivers down their spine. They couldn't even say anything because they (accidentally) pranked Alfred. You never cross the line with Alfred.

"Tsk, tsk," was all the old man said, wiping his eyes of any residue, but more just continue to drip.

All of the kids were continuously spitting out their sorrys (save for Damian who wanted no part in it but got dragged in it as per usual) until it was cut by a very loud sound. One sound none of them ever heard before.

"He- he can do that?" Dick asked everyone else when really he should be the one who knew the answer to that.

"I thought he was born with a stone cold bitch face," Jason muttered, his eyes slitting, looking at the (multi) billionaire up and down.

"I'm scared," Tim whispered lightly.

Bruce was finally finishing up, holding his stomach tightly with his arm, and wiping a tear with another hand. "Whew," he exclaimed with a few chuckled left in his system, "I haven't had a laugh like that in a while. Thank you, for the early birthday present." As soon as he did calm down, he took the way he took before, right when the doors closed, his laughter echoed again. The scenario just kept on popping up in his head, and his voice was still heard until the soundproofing came into effect.

"Father never chortles, ever," Damian commented, crossing his arms against his chest in observation. Everyone agreed but something in someone just clicked.

"Wait, when is his birthday!?"