V • Lloyd

Villain

because you broke his heart

sorry for the wait lol

Warning(s): gore, blood, mentions of death, stabbing, details of death, and mature language

Villain •because you broke his heart•sorry for the wait lol •Warning(s): gore, blood, mentions of death, stabbing, details of death, and mature language •

"I'm sorry, but no."

HIs blond eye brows were slightly pushed together, confusion swirling in his irises. His knee felt like giving out, his hands falling to his sides. Y/n expression was full of guilt and apologetic. The two had tears in their eyes, not knowing what to do after this. The silence blanketed over them, sheltering them from any type of sound.

"Wha- What do you...you mean?" He closed the box, getting up from one knee and luckily he didn't fall.

One tear from her eye fell. She played with her fingers in a stressful manner, pulling, putting them into fists, squishing the fingers together, played with her rings (with the ring finger on her left hand free), and dug her fingernails into her palm. It helped ease her mind and distracted her of what was to come. She closed her eyes for a moment and she couldn't help but to cry more. "I'm not ready for marriage. I love you and I always will but we are still young. Trust me when I say my no means that I will say yes when we are older and matured a bit. You know what I mean right?" She asked, softly, trying not to rip off the blanket over them. "Right?"

She only saw him shake his head and it was at the speed that he was either disappointed or in disbelief, she couldn't tell. However, it was both and he looked sullen and lost, confused as to why she would reply with a no. "How are we too young? Jay and Nya got engaged when they were young." He raised his voice a bit, the blanket threatening to fall but stayed in it's place.

Her brows furrowed. "Jay was planning that proposal for months. He only asked because he thought we were going to die. Besides, they were dating for years and they're older than us. We have been dating for two years." She then paused, smiling softly. "I promise you that I imagine you at the end of the aisle, having a small but cute wedding. We have so much of our lives to live. There's no need to rush babe, we have all the time we need. Having it in documents won't change that."

"Then why won't you say yes?"

"There's a lot of responsibility when there's a change of titles on a relationship. Not to mention the planning we have to do and I plan on going back to university. I won't have time and I want to give our wedding a hundred-and-ten percent." She went to take his hands but he walked backwards, the ring falling out of his own hands but neither party bothers to pick it up. "Lloyd?"

The tears in his eyes was a mere distraction to the blood like irises that glowed. She knew his oni side was coming to show as he was very mad but she couldn't do anything about it. She was the on to usually help him get out of the state, not to cause it. She stepped forward but he had a hand reach out, prompting her to stop. "No!" That final word caused the blanket to fall and there was no picking it back up. "You lied! You said you loved me! If you did you would've said YES!"