G • Peter

Glad

Because he's glad he went through the experience with you

A spitball of fluff

Glad •Because he's glad he went through the experience with you•A spitball of fluff•

"Y/n?" Peter asked surprised in the grocery store.

Y/n whipped her head to the familiar voice and was taken aback to see her ex. She smiled as she walked closer, engulfing him into a hug. "Peter! It's been so long. Oh, watch the belly," she said, moving out of the way.

And if Peter's smile couldn't get any wider, he broke his face. "You're pregnant?!" He asked in excitement.
Y/n frowned, looking down at her stomach.

"Have I gained that much?" She asked him. Peter's face dropped immediately. He muttered apology after apology to find her laughing at him. She punched his arm. "Yes, I'm pregnant you idiot."

"Who's the special someone?" She blushed, clicking her tongue. After she told him he gasped. "And I wasn't invited to the wedding?" He asked jokingly, a hand on his chest to show his 'pain'.

She bit her lip. "You weren't in the country." The painful past had to be brought up at sometime. His smile dropped, the expression of sadness engulfed him once more. The regret piled in his throat, the words of regret trying to roll out of his tongue. "I'm over it."

The words kept on dying as his head blanked. "I- I hurt you..." he took the blame of everything that had happened. He didn't want to remind himself of it, but somethings had to be talked about. It hasn't been talked about for seven years.

"I accept your apology, don't worry. Peter if I still hated you I would've kneed you in the balls right now; pregnant or not," she chuckled, a grin never failing to grow on her face. Peter mimicked her happy expression, finding peace within the situation; even without it being addressed. He beat himself over and over for days, not being able to forgive himself of what he had done to her.

"I still feel bad," he murmured, hands in his pockets.

"How about you become the godfather of my child, and we forget about this situation?" His eyes widened in a bug-like manner. Peter's shocked expression brought a giggle to escape her lips.

"Are you serious? Yes!" He yelled, forgetting that they were in a public place. Heads turned to the sound of where it came from. Peter's anxiety made him cower under their glares, muttering our an apology to people around them. His arm reaching out then slowly made its way behind his neck.

"Still the funny one I see, Spider-Man."

"Y/n," he hissed. She rolled her eyes, pushing him slightly.

"Relax," Y/n instructed. She sighed, looking down to her belly, travelling up to Peter's chocolate-brown eyes. "I'm glad that we happened. Even if everything went downside." The ending wasn't the best, but the experiences they went through together meant more to them than anything.

He nodded, a small, watery grin planted on his face. "Me too. Let me see that ring." She brought her hand up to his face and he gushed about how pretty it looked.

Even if they weren't meant to be, they were happy enough that they crossed paths.