The end

Now I know my ABC's next time wont you write with me ❤️

Haha i felt it was kinda appropriate lol

fuck- where do i even start?

i'm sorry this book fell off twice and mayeb this would've been done sooner. also five years to finish this is ducking insane.

if you haven't read X Raph, only XYZ is going to have 1 chapter.
idk if i'll write the other six but for now it's no.

small rant about the last three chaps

X was really hard to write as it was when i fell out of the show and the love i had. i still love it overall but not as much as i used to. not as much as 15 year old me.

Y was kinda easy? i didn't like it that much. i had an idea but the execution was okay tbh.

Z gosh where do i start with Z. when coming up with the idea i wanted it to be closure. that it was me talking to the readers in a way.
saying that this chapter is closed, literally, and now it's time to move on while still reminiscing.
scared that other fandoms would bore me but finding out what you like is the best thing you can do.

it's hard moving on (in a way?) from something that literally helped me for so many years + all of the content people would produce as a byproduct of the show. the artists, the writers, and such have all contributed to showing what these shows meant to them.

i feel sad that i don't feel the same way anymore ever i will always be a cheerleader for these shows.

even if it was my ever after high phase or loving heartstopper at its peak. or even the many peter parker oneshots i would write.

these shows shaped me and i still love cartoons till this day!
i'm currently in my my little pony era and the amount of CONTENT there is and fan art for this show is so illegal i'm eating it all up.
might be an appledash stan ngl
jk i love almost all of the headcannon ships
but appledash is on top fr

i'm gonna be so honest that is so scary for me to admit but i wrote a dexter x reader with no shame so yeah.

i hope you all are never afraid to admit what you like because at the end of the day:

who gives a fuck?

literally it's not gonna matter and the more you're true to yourself, you'll attract the people who love you for being true and not what you're putting a front for.

you don't want people to love a fake version of you.
trust me, i've been there.

so whatever it is, go like it!!! and like it proudly!!!
(except for the extremely bad obviously)
in like fandom/movie sense.

i hope you all flourish in what you love and be true to who you are.

i love you all so so much and thank you for the support.

it's hard writing multifandom stuff on wattpad as it's very niche orientated but you all gave me the strength to write it.

BIG HUGS ❤️❤️❤️

you know what i say:

as always,

happy writing ❤️