D • Donatello

Disagree

Because sometimes he thinks he's right

Warning(s): mature language

It's following the episode 'A foot too big' season 3 episode 2. This is a platonic relationship.

 •

"Are you sure she's going to like it?" Y/n asked concerningly, looking at Mikey running around.

Donatello and Y/n were to disagree about the music box he made for April. "Affirmative. It has got her favourite colours and her favourite tune," he responded, twinking with the music box he made out of scraps. What scared Y/n was the picture of himself stuck to it. He stood up, proud of his invention, "it's done." He started to doubt it and let Y/n's word sink in, "too much?" Mikey went towards his brother, popping up behind him.

"Do you really want my opinion?" Mikey asked slowly.

"Only if you think it's perfect."

Michelangelo thought about his answer and even though he was slightly skeptical about it, he kinda liked it. "It's perfect!" He exclaimed, a thumbs up (for effort). Donatello grinned, eyes glimmering, glad about Mikey's answer.

"Can I give my opinion?" Y/n raised up her hand. Donnie glared at her, "I'll take that as a no."

"I'm going to give it to her," he exclaimed getting up, speed walking out the door. Y/n sighed that she couldn't get through her best friend. Y/n and Mikey were trudging behind, hoping to catch April's reaction.

"Do you actually think it's perfect?" She asked the orange clad.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"I find it a bit creepy. Ever since Leo woke up, he's been focusing on April a lot. He keeps trying to be around her and she's getting uncomfortable," he gave his genuine opinion.

"She knows doesn't she?" Y/n's puzzle got solved. It made more sense to her. Michelangelo nodded, confirming her prediction. "That bitch," she muttered under her breath so he couldn't hear, he was way too innocent. Climbing up the steps, she gave a tight smile to the young turtle and opened the door, letting him in first. He immediately jumped behind the couch so he wouldn't seem as though he was intruding, Y/n followed him and crouched behind the couch. She also saw Raphael at the door, slightly peeking in and watching.

April had just seen the music box and she was starting to get creeped out. She knew Donnie had a thing for her, but she couldn't determine her feelings, so she didn't say anything. She thought he would leave her alone, but she accidentally lead him on. She softly grasped the gift. She would've liked it if there wasn't a huge picture of Donnie on it. Giving him a forced smile to not show her discomfort she said to him, "oh, wow, that is just super neat- thanks sooooo much, Donnie." She gave a nervous smile. She closed it, put it down and started walking away.
Y/n glanced at Mikey who was beside her, 'ouch' she mouthed to him. He understood and nodded, looking back at the scene.
"Well, gotta go, to do some...training. ThanksagainDonnie-," she left before Donnie had a say. A frown covered Donatello's face, shoulders slumped, saddened that she didn't like his gift.