F • Raphael

Forever

Because that's how long he wants to spend his life with you

Warning(s): get your tissues

The ending is unexpected for me as well 😳
And thank you for 1K reads!!!

Forever•Because that's how long he wants to spend his life with you• Warning(s): get your tissues• The ending is unexpected for me as well 😳And thank you for 1K reads!!!•

(I only chose this because of the love in Raph's eyes)

Mikey covered my eyes while he guided me towards the lair.

"Michelangelo! Why am I not allowed to see?" I asked, clearly angry. He didn't seem to care. We were going to the lair, I've been there lots of times. For some reason, Mikey came by my window and took me out with his mask on my face.
Ew. It smelt like dirty socks

"We're almost there, dudette," he chuckled, moving his shoulders, shaking me. Did I mention that he was carrying me?
His phone started to ring; and because he had super ninja strength, he switched me over to one arm, using his other to answer. I was literally sitting on his arm as if it was a chair.
My balance was impeccable.

"Mikey! Where's Y/n!?" The person said. I didn't know if it was Leo or Donnie because when they're stressed, they sound exactly the same.
Maybe it was just me who thought that.

"We went around a bit like you said, Leo. You told me you guys would call me when you were finished."

"No. We told you to make a couple rounds and call us when you did so," Leo clarified.

"We're going in circles!?" I exclaimed, almost falling off his arm. He managed to keep me from landing on the floor. Mikey deserves so much more credit.

"Whatever, we're here," Mikey informed. I assumed he put his t-phone away because I was now being carried bridal style again. About ten seconds later I was standing. I called out for Mikey or anyone really, but I didn't get a response. Frustrated, I took off Mikey's mask, and the first thing I saw was Raph on one knee and a box with a ring inside.

I gasped as I couldn't find any air. My breath was shaky, not being able to breathe. I put my hands over my mouth, trying to stop myself from crying. He didn't even say or do anything and I was already tearing up.

"Y/n," he started, his pupils dilating with love. "I don't even know where to start. You're the best thing that has happened to me, I wanna spend my life with you, yadda dadda...Be my wife?" He asked. I laughed as I nodded, muttering and yelling yeses over and over. He broke out into a grin, standing up to slip the ring on my finger.

I planted my lips on his, hugging the life out of him.

•••••

I woke up.

Another dream.

Repeating the same scene.

Again and again.

I looked over to my side, the coldness from the sheets making me shiver. I bursted out crying, stressful tears rolling down my cheeks. "You promised," I muttered, a sob choking out. "You promised that we would be together forever."