B A C K S T O R Y

The Millers have never been a typical family. In fact, their family consisted of:

Jacob Miller- 21 in act 1, the oldest sibling. He is a kind, patient soul who has always looked out for his family especially after the death of their parents. He admires his sister for her never faltering, strong front for the benefit of their family.

Jessica Miller- 18 in act 1, the middle child, only daughter. She has a sarcastic humour, taken after her father, and a selfless personality, taken after her mother. Despite the fact that she looks drop dead gorgeous in a dress, she has never been a 'girly girl', probably due to the absence of a mother figure in her teen life. She always looks out for those around her and would do anything for those she loves.

Kylo Miller- turns 7 in Jessica's games, the youngest sibling. He has the purest, most innocent soul ever seen. He is the light of the Millers in the darkness of their loss. Due to his young age, he was barely ever found without a smile on his face.

Their mother died a few days after Kylo Miller was born, having gotten ill during pregnancy.
Their father died out at sea only a year later leaving 15 year old Jacob Miller, who had always been rather mature, to look after Kylo, alongside Jessica who had automatically matured as soon as her mothers heart stopped beating.

Despite their lack of parents, the siblings were happy. They were as close as family could be and were content with their lives. That was until the 70th Hunger Games...

AN: the Miller family backstory, though they have sad history, they are happy (for now)