C H A P T E R 1 0

Finnick and Mags walk Dale and Jessica to the roof to board the plane, Mags signs to Jessica, be brave, stay strong and remember to breathe.

She thanks Mags before bringing her into a hug. As she turns to Finnick, Mags steps to the side to hug Dale as they say goodbye, "be strong, you're more than capable, I know you are. Stay focussed and be careful. Please."

She smiles fondly at the 19 year old before her, hugging him as she can't trust her own words to come out in a strong voice. Her arms wrap around his neck as his arms snake around her waist holding her firmly but gently as he took in her scent for what could be the last time, as he took notice of every feature, every freckle and mark on her face, the way her tears made her sodalite blue eyes glisten in the daylight.

They break apart as she sends her mentors a teary eyed smile before taking Dales shaking hand and leading him to the plane.

A tracker is injected into her arm as she sits besides Dale on the small plane.

When they arrive, they are all sent into separate rooms, their dresser inside.

She walks in, sees Brayden, and hugs him, holding onto him like he's her lifeline. He returns the gesture before pulling away, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"From the clothes, I assume it's a cold biome. Try find shelter, water shouldn't be a problem if there's ice."

He helps her put the layers of clothing over the top of her simple black leggings and shirt. She wears thick joggers over the top as well as a sweatshirt and thick waterproof coat. He slips on the pebble necklace from her brother, placing his finger over his lips telling her to stay quiet about it, "thank you," she manages to whisper.

'30 seconds."

"I still believe in you girlie. You got this."

She smiles at him, hugging him once more, before stepping into the circular container. He puts his hand against the glass as she returns the gesture giving him a weak smile as it raises up.

Everyone stood on their platforms, surrounding the cornucopia.

It was cold. No, freezing. She could see her own breathe. The whole arena was covered in a white blanket.

This would be difficult.

AN: it's starting, might do a double upload today ?