C H A P T E R 9 4

Annie and Callum moved back to District 4 after the incident with Snow and Coin.

The married couple ended up having three kids. A boy, their eldest, called Dale. Then twin girls, one called Jessie and one called Maggie.

Their son was a perfect mix of the two having Callum's manly facial features but Annie's ginger hair. The twin daughters were almost identical in looks apart from one of them had Annie's hair colour, the other had Callum's. That was the only way you could tell the two apart.

Before Mags died, she became like a grandmother to the two children and would always be more than happy to babysit if Annie and Callum wanted some alone time.

Annie, after everything she had been through and all the suffering she had endured, got her happy ending. She had Callum and Jessica to thank for that.

Callum, her husband. The man who, despite Annie's unstable mental state, stuck by her side through everything. Every bump, every hill, every struggle and breakdown, he was there. He was always there for her to pick up the broken pieces and put them back together again.

Jessica, her best friend. The girl she owes her life to. The girl who volunteered for her at the second reaping. The girl who took extra beatings at the Capitol just to save her pain. The girl who, no matter the cost, always looked out for Annie.

Words can't explain the gratitude she feels not only towards those two, but towards all her friends, that she could have her perfect life. Her handsome husband with her beautiful kids and gorgeous house by the sea. It was everything the couple could've dreamed of.

AN: Annie and Callum's ending bc my baby Annie deserved happiness