C H A P T E R 9 9

To summarise, by the end of it all: the fear and the tears, the suffering and pain, the anger and sadness, the remaining victors finally did experience the 'life of a Victor'.

Enobaria went home to live the rest of her days in private.

Beetee settled down in the Capitol and finally let himself relax, along with some technical work here and there.

Haymitch spent his days in district 12 with Katniss, Peeta and their kids, as well as the occasional visit to the Capitol to see Effie.

Brayden became one of the most famous designers in Panem and worked alongside Effie.

Prim and Kylo's relationship grew stronger as they aged and they had a happy life together as a family.

Johanna and Jacob lived, happily married, in District 7. Johanna finally let someone besides her friends love and care for her.

Annie and Callum lived in peace with a family of their own and Annie could finally let her mind relax.

Before death, Mags lived the rest of her life in peace, surrounded by loved ones.

Katniss and Peeta found their peace in 12 with their two children and Peeta, with the help of Katniss, managed to separate real memories from fake ones.

Jessica and Finnick completed their puzzle with themselves, their friends and family, and their dog, Leah.

AN: this is kind of a completely irrelevant chapter to summarise the last few chapters, mainly because I wanted to end this story with 100 chapters (I'm a perfectionist lol)