C H A P T E R 1 0 0

JESSICA POV

I woke up, lying on my side, to the sun rays beaming down on my revealed shoulder through the gap in the curtains, making the skin feel warm. I could sea a glimpse of the sea through the gap, I could smell the saltwater through the open window, I could feel soft fingers drawing patterns on the back of my heated arm. I could feel a furry presence sleeping soundly, nuzzled between mine and my husbands legs, her head resting on my ankle as she peered out of the window.

I turned around so I was lying flat on my back, my head turned towards the blonde who's face was now being lightened by the rays of sun. The light brought out the almost gold speckles in his sea-green eyes and made his messy blonde hair appear a shade lighter than it was.

He ducks his head down, out of the blinding sun, with a lazy smile on his face. He raises a hand to push a strand of brown hair out of my eyes and tucks it behind my ear. Leaning forward, he brings his face just inches before mine and paused for half a second to watch me before attaching his lips onto mine. His soft lips locked onto my bottom one as he kissed me softly and lovingly, a hint of desperation lingering beneath the surface. We break apart for air, "good morning to you too," I chuckle as he wraps an arm around my waist and brings me into his side. I rest one of my hands on his warm, bare chest before propping myself with my other arm. I brush the fallen strands away from his eyes, those beautiful sea-green eyes I get lost in daily, as I place a gentle kiss to the corner of his mouth. He smiles and deepens the kiss slightly as his grip around my waist tightens.

A soft wine sounds from the door followed by a low cry. Finnick chuckles, "damn dog," before getting up to open the door. Leah shoots out of the door as soon as she can fit through the gap and chases after a bird.

"At least we're safe from all those deadly birds," I joke as Finnick climbs back into bed.

"Of course, what would we do without our ferocious guard dog," he sighs into the pillow, kissing my temple as I rest my head on his chest. "She couldn't catch a bird if it's wings were clipped," he mumbles making me laugh, I can feel him smile as he kissed the top of my head. "Breakfast in bed, Princess?"

AN: I've always loved writing Jess/Finn floof chapters. They're too cute.