C H A P T E R 9 1

After a proper, fair election, Commander Paylor became President Paylor.

"I solemnly swear to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and uphold the rights of every citizen of Panem."

She made a good president, too, much better than Coin would've been and better than Snow ever was. She was fair and reasonable and she brought peace to Panem for years to come.

Though the Capitol and the Districts still kept their names, the injustice was gone and everyone was treated equally, not as slaves for benefits or a means of money or pawns in a game, but treated as equal human beings. The way it should've always been. No one died of starvation or disease from lack of food or healthcare.

There was no more Hunger Games, no more living in fear or fighting to the death. There was no more poverty and social struggle.

The world went quiet for Panem. Life became peaceful. And, after a while, the Victors all managed to find their own way of life.

Despite all struggling with the horrors they had been through, each and every one of them figured out how to carry on living with it, they even managed to find peace and happiness with those they love.

AN: start of act 6, kinda just a summary for Panem's future.