Episode 1: back to Bellwood.

We continue with the sun rising up on the horizon as everybody got into the rust bucket as it gets dropped onto the main road with the sin for Bellwood being in the distance.

Kevin: we're finally here. So long losers.

He switches to rush, and he rushes out of the rust bucket and back into Bellwood.

Ben: you couldn't just say thanks for the ride?

Rex: this is Bellwood?

Gwen: welcome to the city. Hopefully no villains have followed us here.

As they drove towards the suburb's max stopes outside of Gwen's house and ben waved Gwen off with rex doing the same.

Max: so, ben, have you figured out how you're going to tell your parents about your omnitrix?

Ben: not really, I'm sure the right time will just pop up.

Max: if you say so.

He pulls up at bens house and ben walks outside. He looks back in the rust bucket to see bobo and rex waving him off. Ben ran back to the rust bucket, and he gave rex a fist bump.

Ben: see you around robot boy.

Rex: you to alien kid.

As max and rex drive off ben runs into his house, and he runs past his parents, and he drops his bag in his room and we cut to the rust bucket where max pulls into a RV park.

Max: welcome to you knew home. How do you like it?

Bobo: it looks like the same as we've been in for the last day and a half.

Rex: I don't know. It's roomier than those cells that providence tried to keep us in.

Max: so, who is this providence anyway?

Bobo: providence is a government funded facility who's goal it is to capture all Evo's and learn how to use them for war. That was until rex here showed up and became their new number one target.

Max: and how did you do that? And what is an evo?

Rex: Evo stands for Exponentially Variegated Organism. It just means a creature that has had its nanites activated and has become a monster in providence's word. I can shut down there nanites, but I'm still learning how to.

Max: nanites? That sounds like what upgrade and bootleg are made from.

Bobo: upgrade and bootleg?

Max: you know, Kevin's blue liquid alien.

Rex: the one who merged with my body when we were fighting alien X.

Bobo: oh, that guy.

Max: anyway. I'll keep providence off your back.

Rex: what can I do to help you?

Max: well, I have a few things around the rust bucket that need some daily attention, and you could take a look at this for me.

He hands rex a pamphlet for the Bellwood school. He smiled as he looked it over.

Max: a chance for you to have a normal childhood. Now it's the only school we have in Bellwood that would accept you on such a short notice, and ben and Gwen will be there so it's a start on making some friends.

Rex: thank you so much max. I don't know what to say.

Max: you don't need to say anything. It was a long flight over so, I would recommend getting some sleep, it's going to be a long day tomorrow as well. First day of school always is.

The three fell asleep and got ready for the next day.