Episode 28 - snowed in.

With everybody gathered in Gwen's house, there only waiting on a few other people to arrive.

Carl: thanks for letting us stay here with you guys while our house is being fixed up.

Frank: anything for family, besides it's just the heater that needs to be fixed up right? With the kids off and with you guys here, it'll be the best holidays we've had in a while.

Meanwhile the kids where on the couch and looking out of the window.

Rex: so, this ken is your brother.

Gwen: he's much older than me. He's in collage now but he's coming home for the holidays.

Ben: ken is one of the coolest guys I know.

Kevin: I'm standing right here.

Circe: nobody invited you, Kevin.

Kevin: I've got nowhere else to go. It's not liked my stepdad cares about the holidays or anything.

Natalie: just don't make a mess kid. I still want a house in the new year. So, no aliens and no Evo powers.

Bobo: does that mean you're kicking me out?

Natalie: if you keep eating all my food, I might just.

She turns to rex

Natalie: now remind me how he talks.

Rex: nanites. It's the answer to a lot of your questions.

Carl: I'm just happy that we get to be a full family this year.

Circe: what do you mean this year?

Sandra: over the past few years we've been split apart ever Christmas for one reason or another. Weather that be vacations not being able to be gone on, max being busy with something, ken not being able to make it home or something else. Not to mention that this year we have you, rex and the talking monkey.

Bobo: my name is Bobo. Why does everybody just call me a talking monkey?

Rex: because you are.

Bobo: point taken.

Kevin: I'm just happy to be celebrating with people who know how to throw something resembling a party this year.

Circe: we didn't really do Christmas in abyss.

Rex: I thought the nanite event happened in the winter.

Circe: November of last year is technically winter.

Rex: November of last year? That's weird. I remember waking up in January.

Bobo: I remember that day as well. You showed that white knight what we're made of.

Ben: I wonder what presents I've gotten this year.

Gwen: really, haven't you learned anything from that incident back with the weather heads back in summer?

Rex: what happened with the weather heads over the summer?

Ben: something we call the feels incident where I learned that the presents aren't the things that matter but rather who you spend the holidays with.

Circe: in summer?

Max: yeah, it was a weird day.

Rex: to bad Noah isn't here.

Circe: let him enjoy his time with his parents.

Kevin: I mean half of us don't have them.

Rex: no need to announce it to the world.