Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.

It was yet another boring day for Kevin, until he got a text from Gwen asking him to go and find Circe. He texted back asking why he would do it and got a response of please. He groaned as if it had been anybody else, he would've refused, but he wanted to impress Gwen, so he changed into rush and left the building. He ran around the town looking everywhere he could think of for her. The skate park, the regular park, the RV park, the mall, the main roads and back allies and even changing to skunkmouth to get a look from the skies, not that it did him any good as he couldn't find her.

Kevin: I'm going to need some help.

He looks at his messages and finds ben bragging about how he, Gwen and rex where out in the middle of the ocean and on their way to Italy with six.

Kevin: why do they get to do all of the fun stuff.

He got a call from Noah as he returned to normal on top of one of the buildings.

Noah: find her yet?

Kevin: no and I'm all out of ideas as to where to look for her.

Noah: have you tried the sewers?

Kevin: why would she be in the sewers?

Noah: it's where she lives.

Kevin: wait, what?

Noah: just meet me under the bridge, I'll explain everything once we're there.

As the two met each other there, Noah on his skateboard and Kevin using rush, they looked at the entrance of the sewer as Noah took a step forward and expected to get blasted as he had been before. But nothing.

Noah: we're all clear. Don't suppose you could turn into that flying guy, could you?

Kevin: skunk mouth doesn't do well when flying in tight corridors. Besides my watch is timed out.

Noah: then I suggest you hold your breath.

The two stepped inside and as Noah pulled out a flashlight, they found the place to be a mess of pipes and tunnels that lead all through the town.

Kevin: so which way?

Noah: she never invited me inside the place. It's not much of a good home, you get what I mean?

Kevin: my dad may not have been there for me, but at least I had one. Right?

Noah: I guess.

A moment of silence passes as they continue to walk through the winding halls of the sewers before Noah broke the silence.

Noah: I'm just worried about her. She's one of the best friends I've got here and rex...

Kevin: his crush is obvious, but if we want to find her, might I suggest that we stay quiet?

Noah: sorry.

His antitrix times back in and he turns into crystalfist.

Noah: shouldn't you pick the quick guy?

Kevin: rush would only get us lost. At least with crystalfist we can leave behind a train to follow later, now get on. We need to get moving.

He formed a small platform and as they got on, he shot out more platform from under them as they started moving at a high speed. As they moved through the tunnels, they found themselves constantly crossing over with previous crystal platforms.

Noah: we're getting nowhere fast.

Kevin: this wall looks out of place, doesn't it?

Noah: now that you mention it, a metal wall does contrast against the brick wall. We should bust it down.

Kevin switches to quadsmack and busts through it, finding Circe and someone else there. The other person also having four arms but two of them being muscular while the other two were small and clearly add ones as she had to cut a hole in her school uniform, her arms and mouth covered by rope and chains.

Noah: here you are Circe, we've been looking everywhere for you.

Kevin: he's not joking. I don't think rush is going to ever run again.

He returns to normal as Noah walked over to a crying Circe and placing his hand on her shoulder.

Noah: what's wrong?

Circe: I need to come clean. I was sent here to be a spy on rex. Like you where, except the person who I was sent by doesn't want to just capture him and use him to cure evos.

Noah: why what does he want rex for?

Circe: to consume his nanites. He thinks that rex would make for a tasty meal. One that would last him a few days rather than the seconds of a normal Evo.

Kevin: I might be a bad dude, but that's just evil.

Circe: that's why I locked breach up, if she retuned then I'd be pulled away and rex would be taken.

Kevin: breach? Can she make portals or something?

Circe: yes, and right now that rope isn't going to hold her much longer. I wanted to tell you, I wanted to tell you all so bad, but after everything that happened with Noah. I didn't want to hurt rex, not again.

Kevin: this is going to hurt him even worse.

Circe: your right, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Noah: there's only one thing you can do. Come clean.

Circe: your right. But first we need to get breach to a better holding place. Those ropes won't last forever.

Kevin: we know the place. I'll rush her over right now. Meet you at the school.

He turns into rush, and he grabs breach, managing to run her to the front gate of providence with a note, before returning to the school and waiting for the others. Day now turning to night.