Episode 14 - the fastest racer.

As ben was driving around the rust buggy with Gwen and Circe, rex was riding along side in his rex ride when they are suddenly stopped by a car that ben knows all too well, Gwen as well.

Gwen: it's vin.

Rex: vin?

Ben: vin ethanol. He might be a criminal, but he can make anyone feel appreciated. HEY VIN!

Vin steps out and watches as rex puts away his rex ride.

Vin: impressive ride kid, where you hiding it?

Rex: I kind of just make it on command.

Vin: is it fast?

Rex: it's my main form of transport.

Vin: tell you what kid, how about a harmless race around town.

Gwen: isn't that kind of illegal?

Vin: who's going to tell?

Circe: probably him.

She points over to Noah who had just gotten a hot dog from a stand, and he was gasping.

Noah: I'm going to tell everybody.

Ben: well, at least this race should fun, right?

Gwen: if Noah is going to go and tell everyone then I think we need to be careful. Who knows who will show up?

Ben: I've got a pretty good idea.

Vin: so, robot kid. Where you from?

Rex: I don't really know. I can't remember anything from before winter.

Vin: so, you don't know where your family is?

Rex: I don't even know if I had a family. For all I know, I was an orphan with no parents or siblings.

Vin: that's rough. I hope you find your family soon enough. Nothing is more important than family.

Rex: thanks, but I already have a new family.

Vin: that's good to hear kid. So, how did you get your Moter cycle thing?

Rex: it's a long story but I can control my nanites.

Vin: nanite?

Rex: there was an incident not to long back and now everybody in infested with nanites, some turn into monsters called Evos but others just go without ever knowing that they could become an Evo any minute.

Vin: sounds harsh. So how sat can you go on that thing?

Rex: my rex ride? It's not much faster than the average car.

Vin: and you just think about it, and it builds itself around you?

Rex: yeah, although I can't use more then one build at once.

Kevin: yeah, I know.

He comes out to where everybody else was and he looks around.

Vin: good seeing you again kid.

Ben: no, it's not. I'm still grounded from all devices because of you.

Kevin: well, I'm here for this race and rush is going to run circles around all of you.

Ben: tried using XLR8 in one of theses races before and it didn't work.

LaGrange: but that was because of my XLR8 stopping remote but you broke that.

Ben: wait, so I could use XLR8 this time.

Circe: I'm sorry who are you?

LaGrange: I am LaGrange. My need for speed will never end.