Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore

The seven kids where in the omni-chopper and while Bobo, rex and Circe where in the back of the chopper, the others where all sat in the front.

Noah: I've been inside the plumbers before. What's it like?

Max: it's just the one base inside mount Rushmore.

Ben: I can't believe we're actually going inside.

Kevin: should be fun.

Gwen looked over at him and saw that he was looking off, and clearly his mind was distracted. Meanwhile lucy was just squirming as she was looking around.

Lucy: this place is so big; how did you make it?

Ben: come to think of it, this place was made in a week.

Max: it was mostly phil. Turns out he wants to rejoin the plumbers. And when we where tracking down the forever knight, he got the plumbers to help him out with tracking him.

Gwen: so that's who "we" was.

ben: do you want to rejoin them as well.?

Max: that's a question for later. For now, just enjoy the ride.

Lucy: I can't wait to go in there. I wonder how this plumbers base will compare to the one back home. That one is huge and has so much space for training, holding prisoners and even just testing new equipment.

Max: don't expect the world from this one.

They land near the mountain as they all get out and max walks over to the door and tries to open it.

Max: that's odd, it should just open right up.

Kevin: I'll go bootleg and open it up.

Max: don't this door has anti-mechamorph designs. I'm sure something's just up with the door.

Rex: let me try.

Max nods as rex walks over and places his hand on the hand scanner, it is getting covered in his usual circuit pattern and it opened up without issue.

Kevin: show off.

They all walked inside where, lucy changing into her humanoid Lenopan form and once they entered the main control room, they find a dozen or so people over the main console keeping an eye on the base and looking over some different chambers of interest. Max walks over to a giant walking fish and gives him a hug.

Max: kids, I want you to meat magistor patelliday

Patelliday: how many grand kids do you have? And is that a monkey?

Bobo: as far as you know.

Patelliday squints at Bobo as max diverts his attention.

Max: depending on who you ask, either all of them or just two of them, but there all team Tennyson.

Kevin: do not try and say I'm part of this team.

Gwen: the past 4 months say otherwise.

Kevin: still just looking for things to fight and they are one I can fight without any issue. I'm even praised for it.

Gwen: you're just mad that you've opened up.

Kevin: shut up Gwen.

He covers his mouth in embarrassment as lucy laughs at him.

Patelliday: well, I'm glad to meat you all. So, who's ready to have a look at the plumbers on earth.

Lucy: I am, I am.