Chapter 12 - a charming experience.

Another day in class and time was moving incredibly slowly for the group. However, while Circe was trying to just pay attention to the teacher, and rex. However, she got a tap on her shoulder from Gwen who passed her a note.

Circe whispering: what's this?

Gwen whispering back: Clair, Annie, Julie and I are having a slumber party and I wanted to know, if you wanted to join us.

Circe: are you sure you want an me there? You since I'm an...

Gwen: I spent all summer fighting wizards, aliens, giant bugs, super geniuses. Trust me this is just my normal.

Circe: and what about the other three? Won't they think I'm weird?

Gwen: they might but you always seem to be alone when out of school, so I thought that this could be a good way to help you make some friends.

Circe: but I've got friends, I've got you, rec, Noah, ben Kevin...

Gwen: no offence to them but you need a few more, normal friends. I'm just worried about you.

Circe: well, I guess I could give this a go.

Ben: wait, you're having a slumber party without us?

Gwen: go have your own, you're not invited. Girls only.

Ben: fine, come on rex.

Gwen: it's only 3rd period.

Ben: I hate school.

He looked up to see the teacher standing over him, he's sent to the principal's office where he finds Kevin is also there.

Kevin: so, what you in for?

Ben: I screamed I hate school after finding out that the girls are having a slumber party, and I can't leave to make my revenge slumber party. You?

Kevin: I used rush to pull a prank on teacher, but I forgot to return to normal before the teacher tell for it.

Ben: rookie mistake.

Kevin: if you're pulling a summer party, I want in.

Ben: and why would I let you join it?

Kevin: you want a good party then I'm your guy.

Ben: fine.

After school ended the 5 got a drive back to Gwen's house from frank.

Julie: your house is beautiful.

Gwen: uhh, thanks. I think.

Circe: I've never been to a slumber party before.

Clair: wait really?

Circe: yeah. I didn't really have friends until this year.

Annie: that sounds lonely

Circe: no need to rub it in.

Annie: sorry.

Circe: is that a cast on your arm?

Annie: yeah, I broke my arm last week. Don't worry about it I'm fine.

Clair: she's a little accident prone.

Gwen: good to know.

As the group try to walk upstairs, one of the nails from the stairs come loose and half of the staircase comes loose, a few planks of the wood coming loose sending the girls falling down, Circe trying to hide her Evo powers as she refused to open her mouth until she calmed down.

Annie: sorry.

Julie: I don't see how this could be your fault.

Clair: don't worry about its Annie. I'm sure we'll find another way upstairs.