Episode 13 - camping in the woods.

In the rust bucket sat, Gwen, max, Bobo, rex and Circe where in the rustbucket heading out to the wilderness outside of the stresses of modern-day life.

Rex: I can't wait to go camping.

Bobo: why, we where camping for six months. What's the big deal?

Rex: we've been doing so much hero work I'm just ready to head into the woods and unwind.

Bobo: you've been doing a lot of the hero work on your own. I mean I wasn't even invited to that slumber party you where all in.

Gwen: it was probably for the best. Bens still grounded from that prank war you tried.

Rex: at least I stayed back and helped clean up. Do you have any idea how hard that goo is to clean out of carpet?

Max: you did the right thing. I just wish you didn't start it to begin with.

Rex: still super sorry about that.

Gwen: at least banana breath will be back in his natural home.

Bobo: say another word and I'll shoot your face off.

Circe: I'm surprised you invited me along.

Gwen: why not, I mean I wanted to invite the other girls, but Julie has her tennis competition this weekend and Clair thought that it's not the best idea for Annie to be woods with the rest of our survival gear.

Circe: yeah, that girl is cursed. I swear.

Rex: wait, you mean Clair Bowman?

Gwen: yeah...

Rex: Noah has the biggest crush on her.

Circe: thanks for letting me know.

Rex: that's what he gets for betraying me twice.

Circe: so, what would you do if I ended up betraying you?

Rex: what do you mean?

Circe: I'm just curious since you took Noah's betrayal so well.

Rex: I mean it would depend on the circumstance. If it was like betraying me by going to a different team in a sport or in a prank war, then I'd get over it. But if it was betraying me in the sense of being on a different side in some kind of battle, or war, then that's going to be hard to get over.

Circe: thanks for letting me know.

Bobo looks at her intently as he reaches for one of his blasters, deciding against it since they where in a moving vehicle.

Circe: so, when are we going to get there?

Max: it's not going to be to much longer now.

Bobo continues to keep his eye on Circe. When they arrive at the campsite everybody helps to set up. Rex using his builds to speed up the process of setting up the campsite. As they set up the fire, bobo blasted the wood setting it a blaze.

Gwen: how do you have so much ammo in that thing.

Bobo: it recharges using a phone cable. One of the best things I swiped from that place before we escaped.

Circe: so, does anybody have any campfire stories to tell?

Rex: not particularly, although this smore is good. It reminds me of the day I met you guys.

Gwen: why?

Rex: because I first met ben when bobo and I stole his smore. You know because when you're on the road you've got to keep up your strength. I just didn't expect for the omnitrix and the DNA leakage and then providence showing up and the same night we'd fight alien x.