Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.

White: so, this war is happening in a weeks' time?

Bobo: yes, and we're not going to be prepared, he's using fear to keep all the Evos in line.

However, as Bobo was talking, he got a call from rex.

Bobo: looks like it's time for an update.

He put it on speaker phone and instead of hearing rex, they heard the voice of van Kleiss.

Van Kleiss: hello monkey.

Bobo: who put you on the line.

Bobo: I have a message for you to...

Bobo: you're on speaker phone and everybody's here.

Van Kleiss: oh, then I won't have to repeat myself. You're all going to let me walk right into providence and you're not going to stop me.

White: and why would we do that?

Van Kleiss: because, I have your precious asset.

Rex: don't listen to him, we can handle ourselves here.

Six: we?

Van Kleiss: yes, he's somehow managed to turn my right-hand man against me. Impressive.

Rex: you did this by being a jerk to him and all the other Evos you claim to fight for.

Van Kleiss: another word out of you and I'll make sure you can never run those lips again.

He hangs up the phone and ben look at his omnitrix.

Ben: I'm not letting him get hurt, and if he's converted Biowulf to our side then I'm helping him to.

Max: what's your plan ben?

Ben: I'll go astronaut jetray, fly over there and use way big to crack him wide open, what more is there to say.

Gwen: you might hurt rex and Biowulf.

Circe: I'll go with you. I'm not going to let van Kleiss hurt him anymore.

Noah: if you think you're doing this without me, then you're just wrong.

Ben: are you sure guys, astronaut jetray can get pretty fast.

Ben explained as he activated the omnitrix and switched to jetray's symbol.

Noah looks at Circe who nods yeah: we're sure.

Six: then it's up to us to defend providence.

White: no, you'll be needed in Bellwood with the other super powered people we have access to.

Kevin: time for some bashmouth.

The Hong Kong gang look at each other and smirk.

Lucy: and what are the rest of you going to do?

White: set up an escape route for the people of Bellwood, try and get ahead of any casualties.

Max: now that I can do.

White: use your chopper to get people out of Bellwood.

Gwen: I'll go with you max.

Glitch: then who should I go with?

Gwen: Noah's going to need some support if he's going up against van Kleiss and what's left of his pack.

Glitch accepts the logic, and he jumps over to Noah, bonding to him.

Glitch: I am going to be tapping into your own biological reserves to help keep me powered up for longer. If I do this right, we might be able to keep each other fuled.