Episode 50 - expanding the force.

DR holiday: it looks like they may be out for a few days.

White: how did this happen?

Ben: alien ghost possession.

White: and you expect me to believe that?

DR holiday: unfortunately, he's not lying. Zs'Skayr was able to knock them out cold after possessing them.

White: and where is he now?

Ben: he's gone, burned up in sun light.

White: this is exactly why I didn't' want to get other people involved who aren't providence's own personal.

Ben: this is exactly why you need us. Imagine how much more damage could've been caused if you sent out your providence goons.

White: they would've won much faster.

Ben: without that sun gun, no they wouldn't have. You wouldn't have even known that was their weakness if it wasn't for lucy.

Lucy: yeah, you need us.

Dr holiday: what I don't get is why cricket and tucc passed out after Zs'Skayr possessed them, considering that Zs'Skayr couldn't possess them.

Circe: maybe trying to possess them caused there nanite to react in a weird way.

Skwydd: what ever happened to them, if they get hurt, I'm not holding back.

Circe: easy Skwydd, we still need their help to take down van Kleiss.

White: why don't you freaks try and see if you can get any other freaks to join us.

Ben: you don't need to call us freaks you know. We're right here.

Dr holiday: I'll stay here and watch over them.

Ben: how are we supposed to get around without max and the chopper?

White: figure it out.

The footage disappeared as white knight ends the call.

Ben: seriously, I'm open to suggestions.

Annie: what about that vin guy, he seemed to be on good terms with you last time we saw him.

Ben: not a bad idea, and I have a few other people in mind who we can try to get to join us.

Glitch: I will assist you in getting to some of these locations. I have been working on a new form of propulsion, it might be able to help us out.

Skwydd: I almost forgot I was wearing you.

Ben: come on then, let's get going.

They leave the base and Dr holiday looks at them, not liking those kids where getting involved with a war, but happy knowing that they were giving providence a chance at defeating van Kleiss and his gang. Meanwhile the group had headed outside, and glitch leaped off of Skwydd and he turned into his nine-seater car, altering it so that it could hold the group of 5 and they jumped in. A dome flew over their heads as wings shot out from the side of him. Lucy returning to a human form to avoid getting mud on everything.

Ben: did you just become a spaceship?

Glitch: in this form I may not be able to fly for too long, so I suggest we get moving.

Ben: right first let's hit up billions tower.

Circe: do we have to; I hate that place.

Ben: I'm the one at the wheel, so let's go.