Episode 49 - let me out.

With the sun setting the group watched as ghostfreek flew above ben.

Ghostfreak: I'm finally free.

Gwen: but how? You're his DNA.

Lucy: yeah, how can you get out of there?

Ghostfreak: An Ectonurite's consciousness can exist in even just a single strand of DNA, when I tried to see what was in that omnitrix, I didn't expect that my DNA would be locked inside. But it gave me a great opportunity to get out of that wretched null void. Let me show you my true form.

He ripped off his protective skin showing off his true form as lucy stumbled back.

Lucy: you're Zs'Skayr.

Ghostfreak let out a menacing laugh as he flew up.

Gwen: what do we do here?

Six: we take him down.

He tried to lunge at Zs'Skayr, flying right through him as DR holiday looked mortified. Ben changed into omni-kix rath and Kevin switched from bashmouth to hot shot trying to burn the ghost, Zs'Skayr just laughing as he floated in place.

Zs'Skayr: now that I've managed to get out of the null void, I think I'm going to have some fun with this world.

He flies off as they all stand there, stunned.

Six: providence has already noticed the alien ghost; they will nuke the town if we don't get this under control.

Lucy: you can't just nuke an Ectonurite.

Six: then what can we do?

Lucy: he ripped off his protective skin. He's susceptible to sun light now. Enough of it and he'll burn up.

DR holiday: where are we supposed to get sunlight now that the sun has gone down?

Ben: rath has an idea.

He times out and returns to normal.

Ben: armoured humungousaur has a giant laser, do you think that could do it?

Lucy: it might. Any bright light should do the trick, but it would have to be bright and be on him for a while.

Gwen: so why is he hurt by light?

Lucy: his entire system is in darkness, duh.

Annie: so, what do you want us to do?

Hutton: this is an alien problem, so let the aliens deal with it.

Lucy: hey.

Tucc: no way we're staying out of this.

Hutton: fine but you three are staying here, you're not trained enough for this.

He points over at Julie, Annie and Clair. Meanwhile the rest have already rushed off into town with six coming along, max following close behind.

Circe: how are we going to find him?

Noah: let's try just looking up at the flying man.

They all look up and spot him, ben wanted to transform but he knew that now wasn't the right time. Kevin turned into thronblade, and he tried to latch onto Zs'Skayr, failing miserably as his vines just flew right through the ghost.

Kevin: any time you guys want to join in.

Six: I cannot harm him; I am here to help keep the destruction down.

Max shoots a green energy laser at Zs'Skayr and to Zs'Skayr's shock, it managed to harm him.

Zs'Skayr: what did you just shoot at me?