Chapter 11 - a history lesson.

After escaping from providence, the group had ascended to altitude, however Phil found that the omni-chopper was barely moving after leaving providence air space.

Phil: well, it's going to be a while before getting back to town, we've got time to kill.

Ben: all the more time for max to tell us about his time with the alien force.

Max: plumbers. And I suppose it's time you learn the truth.

Kevin: ugh, don't tell me it's story time.

Max: you should probably stay Kevin, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. It's about Devin.

Kevin stopes and the others looked confused, only six of them actually sat down.

Phil: I'll keep the chopper moving straight, why don't you go and fill them in.

Max nods as they all move down to the big section of the chopper where glitch removes himself from Phil and is able slide on down to the big area where he forms back into the rust buggy.

Max: well, where to start.

Gwen: with how the plumbers came to be.

Max: right, it was back in the 1700's it started with George Washington finding the first instance of alien activity in America. He saw the potential danger that it could cause, and he formed a group known as the plumbers.

Gwen: wait so it all started with George Washington?

Max: technically yes, but the plumbers didn't become the plumbers until it merged with a different alien police force. That was around the time that me and Phil got in.

Kevin: what does this have to do with my dad?

Max: we were a trio. After some time, training, we became some of the best people they had. We became the first line of defense on earth, it was amazing, but eventually all good things have to come to an end. We were on a transport ship when we were attacked by an alien called Ragnarök. Devin... didn't make it and Phil and I decided that it was time to retire and just focus on we, and I decided to focus more on my family. However, by that time my boys where had already moved out, and where about to have kids of their own and Devin had a child. A very young child.

Kevin: me.

Max: yes, it was you. That's why I kept on trying to reach out to you. I know you can be a good kid Kevin; you just needed some help getting there.

Rex: so why dis six keeps saying that they aren't allowed to do anything alien?

Max: providence was fighting for funding from the government for their research into nanites and their ability to help the human race, however they hadn't had any progress in years, so the government pulled some of their funding and gave it to the plumbers and I guess that nanite even happened. Looks like providence managed to find a way to convince the government for more funding.

Rex: oh, well I guess that makes a lot of sense. But I still have so many questions about my past and everything else. Like why I can control my nanites.

Circe: that doctor said mine are stuck in mid Evo mutation or something like that. That's why I can put my mouth back and make myself look normal.

Gwen: wait you're an Evo?

Circe: sorry for not telling you sooner.

Gwen: it's ok, but you don't look like the other Evos we've had to fight.

Circe just extended her jaw out, the skin of her face peeling back and she returned her face back to normal.

Gwen: I don't know what to say.

Kevin: I do, I'm going out and looking at the engines.

Rex: now about you talking with six.

He says as he looks over at Noah, Kevin becoming skunkmouth and he flew out not wanting to be in that room any longer.

Noah: ok, so white knight promised that my parents would get more money in the bank every month if I got close to you. My parents aren't well off and I knew once I got close to you that I should've told you but if I did then my parents would've lost that extra money.

Gwen: he's already told us about this while in the rustbucket on the way to go and get you.

Rex looks at Noah and his disappointed face and how Noah couldn't hold his eye contact with rex.

Rex: I should be more upset but I'm not, and I don't know why.

Max: well, we should be back in town soon, when we land, I think we should just take a day to...

Phil: thanks to Kevin using darkmatter, we seem to be back at full speed.

Kevin n flies back in as skunkmouth and he returned to normal.

Kevin: dark matter almost blew off the top of his thing. That had better be good enough.

Phill lands the chopper and when they exit, they find that queen bee has been captured by someone we're an orange suit with cameras all focused on him.

Ben: who are you?

Orange man: call me captain nemesis kid. The new hero in town.

Ben: but I'm...

Gwen: let it go ben. Just let it go.

Ben: fine. Come on let's get out of here.

We then cut to later on where Circe and rex where back under the bridge from the previous video.

Rex: are you sure you don't want to come back and live in the rustbucket with me, max and Bobo.

Circe: I appreciate the offer, but this is just where I live. It's not much but it's home.

Rex: ok, well you're still welcome to come over to the rustbucket any time you want.

Circe: thanks, guess I'll see you at school on Monday.

Rex: yeah, guess I'll see you then.

Rex got on his rex ride and sped off, as Circe fleet a chill coming from behind her.

Circe: I know your their breach.

Breach stepped out of the shadow showing off her two massive arms and two short arms, hair covering her face and the faint red glow of a breach from behind her.

Breach: you're not getting too close to him are you?

Circe: I just got to go inside providence, and I now have a doctor there who wants to keep an eye on me and him. You wanted me to spy on him, and now I have a way inside providence.

Breach: be careful little girl, he's starting to get suspicious about your actions.

Circe: I know.

Breach opens up a breach and fleas the bridge, Circe conflicted on what to do. Who to stick with?