Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)

With ben as humungousaur slamming his tail down near the bug brothers, it knocked them back far enough to be hit into Kevin who, as bashmouth, is able to grab them for questioning.

Ben: did van Kleiss sends you again:

Maurice: no, he only told us where you lived and that he'd pay us that one time.

Kevin: what do you guys even do with the money?

Maurice: what, did you think that all of the materials for each of my evil plans just dropped from the sky?

Ben: with you two, kind of.

However their attention is caught by a giant red portal opening up behind them and they let the bug brothers get away as there attention is held by the portal. From it jumps out OV ben, OS ben, Gwen 10 and who looked to be rex.

Ben: ben, what are you doing here? Is there some kind of omniversal event happening?

Rex: one of my enemies has managed to break out from a hold that ben and I locked in the null void a while back.

ben: sounds like we need the rest of the team.

Kevin: you think?

They all meat up in the RV park where max has been staying and the usual group of six look on, with Circe and Noah looking with wonder and awe.

Noah: and you're each from different universes?

OS ben: yeah, and I'm the protector of my earth.

Gwen 10: you wish dweeb. You only got that thing through luck, I got it through skill.

OV ben: this is why I didn't want to bring you two along on this mission. You two bicker way too much.

Ben: so why are those two with you? And where are the other versions of us?

OV ben: after I took ben 23 under my wing at the start of the time war, paradox thought it'd be a good idea for theses two to spend some time together while the watchless versions got to spend some time together. I thought that after seeing you and your Gwen get along so well, I thought that I'd try and get theses two to get along.

Gwen 10: please, I'm better than this ben. I mean he lost the DNA in his omnitrix before getting lost in the null void. Meanwhile I kicked vilgax's butt on my third day with this thing. You are taking me to fight all of those evil yous on my second week with this thing.

Rex: so, you're an alternate universe version of me? How much better do I get with my builds; do I get new builds? What are your universes like? Tell me.

Rex prime: well after the nanite event six years ago, providence tried to do everything to stop Evos before six found me and brought me in. under their supervision I trained and became an Evo curing machine. And it's good to see Circe not with the pack for her beginnings.

Circe: I'm with the pack in your universe?

Rex prime: you where for a while, I tried reaching out to you, but you thought that van Kleiss was the only one who could help you become who you wanted to be. However, you eventually caught on to the fact that he was just using you like he was the rest of his Evo army and from there I didn't see you much until I cured all the Evos.

Noah: you cured the Evos how?

OV ben: look, I'm glad your asking questions but we've got a crazed nanite thing to track down.

Rex prime: right. So where do you think he is?

Ben: if what your said about him needing some kind of robotic body to stay alive is right then we should check in on phil.