Episode 41 - trapped in providence.

The desert may have been a good change of pace for the group, but they were getting board and had been invited into providence so that rex could cure some of the captured Evos. However only a small group of Circe, lucy, Noah, rex and Kevin went to providence as the others had things they were doing.

Rex: show me to the Evos and I'll cure what I can.

DR holiday slaps a device on rex's wrist and he looks at it confused.

DR holiday: after inspecting you're nanites after extracting them I discovered that you still had some of the alien nanites in there. In fact I found blue, green and pink ones.

Rex: aren't the usual nanites blue?

She shows them an image on her tablet and she shows how the nanites looked different than the ones they had been fighting.

DR holiday: we have no idea how theses nanites will affect your usual nanites and your abilities.

Circe: and this isn't going to hurt him is it?

DR holiday: no, my device won't hurt him. But the Evos might. So this is why you all need to be down there to help him.

Noah: ok, so then let's do this.

DR holiday: remember if you're caught out, just have mud girl turn into van Kleiss to command respect.

Lucy: whatever you say doctor lady.

DR holiday: I just can't believe there's a whole planet of living mud.

Rex: well you know about Heatblast, Diamondhead, shockrock...

DR holiday: just get down there and be careful.

Circe: we'll be fine.

As they descend into the petting zoo, they clung close to rex as he tried to cure some of the Evos. Getting a few cured back into people, but not much else. Rex tried and tried on as many people as he could and he found that he couldn't do anything. However as they look around they find something, something metal and massive.

Noah: what do you think is down there?

Kevin: why don't we find out?

He changes into bootleg and merges with the door. Opining it. The group descend through the dark and surprisingly damp hallway.

Lucy: what are they keeping down here?

Circe: I don't know but I don't like this place. They reach the end and Kevin merges with a computer, using bootleg to open up the door something crawling inside the door. Swiping at them as the group runs out of the room.

Rex: what is that thing?

Noah: looks like some kind of Evo to me.

Kevin: or like a monster.

Circe: then become one of your monsters and let's get it back in there.

Kevin nods as he switches from bootleg to crystalfist and he looks back into the hole, all of them waiting for the thing to escape.

Rex on his phone: hey, DR holiday? What's this giant metal door in the petting zoo?

DR holiday: that's the hole. Whatever you do don't go in there.

Rex: it's a little late for that.

DR holiday: she's out?

Rex: who's out?

Dr holiday: my sister. Beverly.

Kevin: that thing's your sister?

DR holiday: don't call her a thing. Get her back in there before I have to pull on a lock down.

Rex: over there. She's over there.

Kevin try's to shoot of some crystals at Beverly, managing to scare her off from attacking anyone.

Circe: I'm going to try calling her back.

Rex: and call in every other Evo? Not a good idea. We'll have to go and get you two some weapons.

Kevin times out and they run off as lucy changes to her humanoid Lenopan form and they get running. Lucy throwing mud at the Evos that tried to get in there way. Rex got a call from DR holiday as they found the tranquiliser gun and a shocking stick. Noah getting the shocking stick and Circe getting the tranquiliser gun.

Rex: what's going on.

DR holiday: that place is going on lockdown. There's a door on the other side of the petting zoo. It's your only way out. And I am very disappointed that you went down there.

Rex: I'm sorry, just scold us when we're out of here alive.

Lucy: is it just me or is it a little dry in here.

Circe: we can worry about the humidity later.

Lucy: if I dry out I'll probably die.

Kevin: probably?

Lucy: I don't know. It's not like my mom is going to say make sure you stay moist or you'll die.

Noah: it's like saying don't run into sharp objects. I guess once you reach like 2, it's just implied.

Rex: so about getting out of here alive. We don't have much to work with.

Circe: how are we supposed to lure her back into her room?

Kevin: you call that a room?

Circe: so that I don't go into white's office and burst his ears. Yeah, although even I've got to admit that she's dangerous.

Rex: those darts won't last on her for long with the amount we have. We need to trick her back in there, or leave it to the professionals.

Noah: are you kidding me? They'll kill her.

Circe: he's right.

Rex: ok so it's up to the 5 of us.

Kevin: do we have anything to work with?

Lucy: I have an idea but I don't like it.

They listen to it and when they left. Lucy went and found Beverly and she changed to the form of DR holiday.

Lucy: listen to me Beverly, if they catch you like this you'll be killed. I don't want to see that, I don't want to see you like that. And I don't think you want to be killed. Come on Beverly, come with me.

Beverly looks over at lucy and starts following her until they got to the hole. Where she tried to break out. Kevin using crystal fist to force her into the hole, rex using his powers to lock the door back up and Kevin reenforcing it with his crystals.

Kevin: that should hold her.

Lucy: I hope so.

Rex: for her sake.

The group leave and head for the exit were once they open it, they find that the other side was filled with providence troops called off once they saw 2 DR holidays.

DR holiday: what are you doing lucy?

Lucy: we got her back in her room.

Kevin: and reenforced it with some crystalfist crystals.

Six: I'm impressed.

Circe: it's not like I could use my powers, I would've just drawn in all the Evos.

Rex: I managed to cure a few but most of them left before Beverly got set loose.

DR holiday: about that.

Kevin: that was me, I'm sorry but I just got so board. You had secretes and I had to check it out.

DR holiday sighs as the group gets a checked up on and leaves, heading back to the dessert.