Episode 4 - animo's new Evo

It was just another day at school, the three where in math class and while Gwen was infatuated with the idea of learning, rex was just trying to pay attention while ben was fast asleep. As the teacher continued talking, ben woke up and was clearly board out of his mind.

Ben: ugh, I wish I had grey matter, then all of this would be a breeze.

Gwen: well, until you figure out grey matter's code, you're stuck with your current 10.

Rex: speaking of which, have you discovered any new aliens to use in fight with the evos?

Ben: only a guy whose power is a good mustache and a guy who's literally the worst. He's just some orange at guy. Most of the combinations I tried just didn't work. It's like the pods just aren't there yet.

The teacher slammed down a book on ben's desk and he looked at her in confusion.

Ben: what's this for?

Teacher: the lesson you're in. or do I have to send you to principle white again?

Ben: I'm a hero, I don't need to know how to use a protractor or whatever this thing is.

Gwen: ben that's a ruler.

Ben: whatever. I should be out there, stopping whatever evo or alien threat wants to show its ugly face.

They then hear laughter coming from outside and ben immediately knows the sound.

Ben: that's animo. I need to stop him.

Teacher: no, you're in detention now. Go see the principle.

Ben: are you joking?

Teacher: now.

Ben got up and started walking as he looked back at Gwen who sighed and sent a message out. Meanwhile Kevin was doing much the same in class, although eh only kept on showing up for the meals they would give out. He was awoken when his phone dinged from the message. After looking over the message he dragged himself up and she turned into rush to get out of the building as fast as possible. When arriving at the scene of the crime he found doctor animo.

Kevin: well, if it isn't my old friend DR animo. What are you doing out here?

Animo: you're not Tennyson. I was trying to draw him out and his new robot partner kid thing. I had a whole speech planed. 

Kevin timed out and returned to normal, although he knew that animo knew about his watch since he made an upgrade to it not to long after ben got the omni-kix so he stopped and stood.

Kevin: I'm still willing to listen.

Animo: really?

Kevin: sure, I've got a class to be avoiding anyway.

He turned his phone onto record the speech for Gwen to listen in on later.

Animo: something peculiar happened back in the winter, something that made my mutations work. It didn't occur to me until now to look into why. Ever living being has theses nano machines in them, nano machines I can use to splice DNA, and create my mutations without any issue. With this I can create theses so called EVO's and take over the world. I'll show everybody who ever decided they would mess with DR Aloysius James Animo.

Kevin: wait your first name is Aloysius? Your parents must have hated you.

Animo: they did, now are we going to fight or are we going to keep talking?

Kevin looked at his antitrix and he smirked.

Kevin: well, you yapped on for so long I timed back in.