Episode 29 - providence check in.

With the group on the road, and Noah with them, ken watched as they left Bellwood and he joined the others at the table in the middle of the rustbucket.

Ken: so, what can you do Noah?

Noah: not much other then cover for them two when they go missing to fight Evos. I would say the same for ben, but he has this habit of announcing that he's leaving and immediately changing into XLR8 or jetray.

Ken: sounds like my little cuz.

Rex: it sure is. Makes our job both easier and harder. While I can cure Evos, and Circe can attract them we're not the best at damaging them. I mean I have metal fists but that isn't usualy enough. Now a 20-foot-tall dinosaur or a giant rabid dog, that'll cause some damage to an Evo.

Noah: maybe if you used that sword more often and cut them down to size.

Rex: I don't want to kill any of them. They don't usualy have control over their actions.

Circe: I know that more than anyone.

Bobo: you never ask the monkey.

Circe: your barley ever there when we need you.

Bobo: well maybe if all of the fights didn't happen when you were all in school.

The rustbucket comes to an immediate stop and everybody flies forward slightly.

Max: we can't go in any further, ken and I mean. Are you two readies for your checkup?

Bobo: let's just get this over and done with. I escaped from that place for a reason.

Rex looks over and notices that Circe is nervous, and he held her hand.

Rex: nothing to be scared off. Now that they've seen how much more effective, we are when left alone.

They head inside where there quickly taken to the medical bay. They meet up with Dr holiday who performs an inspection on rex and his Biometrics.

DR holiday: you seem to be all good rex. Looks like you've taken my advice about the diet.

Rex: gotta stay healthy when you're fighting Evos nonstop. Even if it means missing school.

DR holiday: you've been missing school to fight Evos?

Rex: somebody's got to. Besides, I'm still the only one who can cure them. And where is six?

Dr holiday: he's out on a mission right now. But I see you brought Noah with you.

Rex: needles still scare me after what DR fell did to get a reading on me.

DR holiday: I see well, we also think we've found a way to get rid of your active nanites before they overload you. Because from what I'm reading, you've been close to maximum capacity for quite some time. How do you usualy get rid of them?

Rex: I just keep on building my builds and dismantling them. It's the only way I've got.

DR holiday: let me just preform a check up on Circe before we head off to the new nanite extractor machine.

She give's Circe an average checkup and then checks her Evo jaw and its readings.

DR holiday: you're doing much better then when I last saw you Circe. I'm guessing you're no longer living in those sewers.

Circe: no. not anymore. I've been living with someone else. Someone who I can say cares about me.

DR holiday: from what I understand, you were working for van Kleiss. That can't have been healthy.