Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone

The three of lucy, rex and ben sat in his living room all watching the newest episode of sumo slammers.

Lucy: so, theses sumos hate each other?

Ben: nah, that was the old show. This is the new hero generation, but things have been screwy with the story telling. It's got one continues story, the rival and hero have teamed up, the production was a mess, and it only aired a week after the old one finished but it's 5 years later.

Rex: don't worry, I've watched all four seasons of the old show and I still don't get what's been going on.

However, when Sandra walked in front of the Tv the three looked at her in confusion as lucy continued to sit upside down.

Sandra: now then, max, Camille, Joel, carl and I are going to investigate something going on the other side of town for the weekend.

Ben: ok, so we'll be on our own for a day. So why are you telling us?

Sandra: because between his builds, your aliens and her mud I'm scared we won't have a house when we return. So, I've gotten a babysitter that I know has worked well even after you got, you're powers.

Ben: wait, don't tell me it's...

Penny: Benji, it's so good to see you again. And it's so nice to meet your new friends.

Lucy: I'm his cousin.

Penny: se, we're getting to know each other all ready.

Lucy whispering to ben: Benji

Ben groans back as rex introduces himself.

Rex: my name's rex. Nice to meet your penny.

Sandra leaves and the rustbucket shoots off as if they were trying to get away from a ticking time bomb.

Penny: before we get starts, do you guys have any powers I should know about?

Rex: I can build machines with the nanites in my body, and I can talk to machines.

Lucy: and I'm actually a mud alien.

Penny: did you say mud?

Lucy returns to her humanoid Lenopan form, and she stretched her arms.

Lucy: that feels better.

Penny: is there anything I need to know, like allergies or anything like that.

Rex: I have no idea, I kinda can't remember much from before last winter, and I was on the run until the last day of summer so...

Lucy: I can't go near heat or extreme cold.

Penny: where would we even get extreme cold around here?

Lucy: ice is probably the worst thing you could give me. And I'm not going near that oven, you can't make me.

Penny: calm down. I just need to make a not of that.

She pulls out her pen and some paper and she writes everything down.

Rex: can you go and change the channel on the TV ben?

Ben: why, where's the remote?

Rex: I don't know and last time I touched a TV I brought Xingo to life.

Penny: you brought Xingo to life?

Lucy: who's Xingo?

Ben: only the funniest character to ever be on TV.

Penny: he's a bad influence.

Ben: you're just still mad about me messing with mac's farm.

Penny: maybe a little but he's telling kids to drop anvils on there heads.