Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.

With the main group sitting in DR holiday's lab, they were watching the sleeping members who didn't show much sign of improvement.

DR holiday: there still asleep. I don't know why I can't wake them up, but I need something to jolt them awake but even the light shocks aren't doing it. we need something more potent.

White appearing on a screen: still nothing?

DR holiday: I can't figure anything out that can wake them up.

White: well, this might intrigue you, we've received word that Biowulf and skalamander is out somewhere in the forest looking for something called the Forgetie.

Ben: no way, I've seen that guy a few times. Or at least that's what I believe that since I have the pictures on my phone. Wait a minute.

he pulled out her phone, and he showed a picture of the time he thought he was Kevin and vice versa.

Circe: so, what, it's an Evo yeti thing?

Lucy: he kind of looks like a mutant Gimlinopithecus, to me.

White: whatever it is, bring it in and keep them from getting it.

He disappears as they look over at Skwydd and bobo to find them with their friends. Bobo watching over six and max, while Skwydd clearly wasn't going to just leave his best friends.

Ben: looks like it's just the three of us.

Circe: should be fun, and we should be able to prove that this Forgetie is and Evo.

Lucy: he kind of looks like an alien to me.

Ben: can you two stops bickering?

Lucy: you're starting to sound like Gwen.

Ben: somebody has to while she's out.

They get into glitch, and he manages to lock onto the forgotten and they fly off, landing in some kind of forest.

Circe: so, what's the forgetie like?

Ben: I don't know. I mean I know I've met him, but he makes me forget every time.

Lucy: well, that's helpful. So how do we track him down?

Circe: I think these massive footprints. Some of them look like Biowulf and skalamander. But who's footprints are these?

Ben: there pretty small footprints.

Circe: but their human footprints.

Lucy: maybe it's rex?

Circe: if it is then I need to have a word with him.

Ben: think you can drag them here?

Circe extended her Evo jaw and she screeched into the forest, not finding that anybody would come running.

Ben: all right so we need to do this the old-fashioned way.

He turns into jetray, and he takes off.

Ben: I'll take a look from the sky, you two have the ground.

He flies off and lucy turns into her humanoid Lenopan form.

Lucy: let's go and find our mutated alien.

Circe: I still think that he's an Evo.

They run into the forest, and they look around, following the set of footprints until they come across something that looked like the forgetie, crashing into it as lucy leaves behind some of her mud on the creature. However, what they crashed into looked different from the forgetie they were shown. He looked to be taller and slenderer, he was also much more yellow and had red eyes.