Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.

With everybody now reunited Kevin returns to normal from rush as rex runs over and gives Circe a hug.

Rex: where have you been? I've been worried sick.

Circe: well, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.

However, as rex is about to ask, he's stopped by the doors to the school opening. Julie, Annie and Clair walking out.

Julie: hey guys, what are you all still doing around here?

Ben: oh, you know, we've just been out saving Italy. Nothing special.

Clair: that's amazing, I mean all we've been doing is setting up for the dance.

Gwen: dance? What dance?

Circe: yes, that's what I wanted to ask you rex, would you like to go with me to the dance?

Bobo: oh, this is going to be either good or bad.

Rex: yes, I would love to go with you.

Gwen: what dance?

Clair: we've been setting It up for the past week. I'm shocked you guys haven't noticed yet.

Ben: well, we have been fighting evos like every day so...

Rex: don't forget the insane clown. Again.

Ben: yeah, he shows up more than he really should.

Julie: well haven't got a date for the dance yet, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me ben.

Ben: are you sure you want me and not one of those bigger guys, or smarter guys or something?

Julie: no, I'm sure.

Ben: then yeah, sure I'd like to go with you.

Noah: we're defiantly going together, right?

Clair: for sure.

Kevin: now if that's all said and done with. Circe, why don't you tell rex that other thing. Before I do it for you.

Rex: what is he talking about?

Circe sighs and as she gets ready to explain, the whole street fills with snow.

Gwen: sudden snow in October?

Ben: it has to be the weather heads.

Annie: what?

Gwen: some robot guys who can control the weather.

Kevin: without emotions, or at least that's what they say. I can't figure out when they have emotions and when they don't.

Ben: and I bet you double that there doing something to help their insane manager.

Clair: sounds pretty serious.

Annie: it sounds like we should all go; you know since you could use all the help you can get.

Kevin: we'll be plenty enough.

Julie: just be careful.

Ben: we've delt with these guys before. A little shock rock action should be enough to send these guys packing.

Circe: come on then. Let's go.

Noah: well, I'm coming along this time.

Max: don't you all have curfews to get home by?

Circe: nope, now let's get going.

Noah sneaks aboard and they set off. Ben, max, Kevin, Gwen, rex and Noah being up front while Circe argues with herself in the back.