Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.

As the group arrived at providence, they find that the place was on lockdown after the children had returned to their normal clothes after the dance.

Kevin: need us to break into this place again?

Carl: you did what?

Max: remember they know us. I'm sure we can just walk in this time.

Carl: you actually broke into this place?

Ben: it wasn't easy, and we did it to save rex and Circe.

Carl: this has happened before?

Gwen: can we just get inside please?

Noah: am I ok to be still wearing your car thing?

Ben, Gwen, max and Kevin: his name is glitch.

Glitch: it is ok, I do not mind.

Carl: did the suite just talk on its own.

Glitch: I can do many more things then just talk MR Tennyson.

They walk up to the front gate where they find the bridge had retracted and there were only a few guards on their side.

Ben: we need to get inside.

Guard: nobody gets in or out not with two of the Evos on the loose.

Kevin just pulls out his phone and shows a recording that DJ had made at school and had sent to him, showing animo and breach showing up and taking Circe, as well as rex.

Guard: those would be the escaped Evos.

Ben: animo isn't an evo, he's wearing a mutant suit.

Guard: strange, we don't normally keep those kinds of people here.

Gwen: he can make Evos.

Guard: that would make sense. What brings you here anyway? Shouldn't you be out there punching a clown or something?

Noah: they just took my best friends.

Guard 2: we have word from white knight. Let them in, the building has been taken off of lockdown.

Guard: all right, but next time park your plane better.

Max: you got it. Just let us in.

The bridge extends out as the group walk in and find a giant monitor in the main room with someone on it.

White: I can't believe I'm saying this, but we need your help.

Noah: oh, how the tables have turned.

White: don't get to ahead of yourself. Six and DR holiday are waiting for you in the medical bay. They will have you key to finding them.

Kevin: and how do you know they were missing?

White: we found multiple videos on social media accounts originating from Bellwood.

Ben: we're on it.

Gwen: you can count on us.

White: oh and max.

Max pauses as does the rest of the group.

White: we need to talk at some point about rex. And getting him to join this organization. Especially since the incident in Italy caused us to become more public, and because of that we've been growing and getting many more calls about Evo incidents.

Max nods as they all enter the medical room to find that six has now gotten into his suit while DR holiday was wearing combat gear.

Max: do you have any idea where we can find them?