Episode 19 - one last dance.

A few days had passed since the weather head incident and as the group walked through the halls, they found the school covered in Halloween décor.

Ben: so, this dance is a Halloween event?

Gwen: the school thinks that it'll drive up parental support, after all this place is an Evo and alien hot spot.

Noah: don't forget other super villains.

Noah looks back to see that rex is walking with Circe as their hands were held.

Noah: hey Circe, can I talk with you for a moment?

Circe: sure thing.

The two broke away from the other three.

Noah: have you told him yet?

Circe: If I said yes, would you believe me?

Noah: given that you're asking me that, I'm going to say no.

Circe: I've been trying to find the right time, not to mention the dance is tonight and I know it's going to hurt him and...

Noah: ok, just make sure you tell him soon. When that guy finds out that you and breach are missing then he's going to send someone after you two.

Circe: I know, I know.

Noah: good, now if you excuse me, I've got a date to impress.

He walks off, slicking his hair back as Circe returned to the other three, grabbing hold of rex's hand. As they got back from their lunch break, Gwen opens up her bag to find something poking out, a red envelope with a blue letter inside of it.

Ben: what's that a love letter from Kevin?

He asked in a sarcastic and mocking tone until she handed it to him.

Ben: oh, it is. Well, are you going to go with him?

Gwen: maybe. I've gotten a few other letters from other people.

Rex: I say you should give him a shot. He seems to have changed since I first met him back on the last day of summer.

Circe: yeah, he's managed to pull me out of a dark spot.

Ben: are we talking about the same Kevin who trashed my house and got me grounded.

Gwen: the same Kevin who risked his life to fight vilgax, even without his watch and who was willing to risk his life to fight alien x without his powers.

Ben: am I the only one who remembers all the bad things he's done?

Gwen: no, but he's grown. I think I'll go with him. It should be fun anyway.

Ben: all right, fine.

Gwen: besides you don't get to control my life.

Rex: max said he's going to help me pick out a suit for this dance.

Circe: I don't really have anything other than this outfit.

Gwen: we'll it's a dance but it's still a Halloween dance. If you just go out with you Evo jaw extended, you should be fine.

Circe: it's draining having it constantly out.

Gwen: then come over to my house after school. I'm sure I have a spare dress.

Circe: thank you so much Gwen.

Ben: all this talk of the dance is already making me tired.