Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.

Circe: so how good is this adrenaland?

Noah: it's only one of the best theme parks of all time. Our family goes there every year. We've even got the annual pass.

Max: so then, is that why I'm taking you three?

Bobo coughs.

Max: sorry you four.

Noah: my parents couldn't make it this year, but they still want me to have fun, so they gave me an entrance ticket for me and two of my friends.

Circe: well, I'm happy that you picked us.

Rex: yeah, last time I was here, we fought alien x.

Noah: wait, you fought alien x here? Is that why this place needed repairs before reopening?

Rex: that's probably why.

Circe: how badly did you mess this place us?

Rex: we may had dropped the spinning top and a roller-coaster on alien x. not that it did anything to the guy.

Noah: so how do you plan on getting in bobo?

Bobo: oh, I've got my ways.

As they arrive max lets them out.

Max: now I can't go in there, not anymore so I'll be out here waiting for you.

Bobo: and that's my cue. See you kids inside.

Circe: why was max banned?

Rex: something about ben and Gwen causing way too many issues or something like that.

Noah: good thing it won't happen to us. We don't have the same number of enemies they do.

Rex: I guess.

The moment that they enter they split off with rex trying every roller-coaster he could find, Noah going and the rest of the rides and Circe trying some of the games. However, after a while they meat back up to try some of the games together.

Circe: we should be careful here.

Noah: nah, I've figured out the way to win this thing. It's all in the arm.

He throws one of the rings at the bottles and he fails.

Circe: that's why I was saying be careful. I got scammed out of some of these things, and I've figured out the best way to win at this.

She extended her Evo jaw out, creeping out the carny who was in charge of the game, letting her just drop one of the rings onto one of the glass bottles.

Rex: isn't that cheating?

Circe: I guess, but what's the harm in a little harmless cheating? Besides they scammed me out of my little money. They deserve it.

Noah: good point. They do deserve it.

Before rex can get in his take, they all fall to the ground from the ground shaking and a giant octopus, made of metal and with steam coming out of it.

Steam Smythe: what do you call theses contraptions.

Noah: fun. I don't know what you are, but team Evo is going to take you down.

Rex: team Evo?

Noah: what, they have team Tennyson. I thought we could use something.

Circe: hate to remind you Noah, but you're not an Evo.

Noah: whatever, can we focus on the giant clock octopus that's in front of us.

Rex forms his B.F.S and points it at the clocktopus.

Steam Smythe: not another kid with futuristic technology. All the world needs are steam power and to be brought back to the past.

Rex: what my Big Fat Sword?

Circe: you hate machines?

Steam Smythe: yes, this world has been overly complicated by modern day machinery.

Rex: you know you have thousands of them in you right?

The clocktopus slams down some of its arms, hitting them against the rides and trying to hit rex. Circe extends her Evo jaw out and scratches at the clocktopus, saving some innocents as it knocks the arm out of the way.

Steam Smythe: you're lying. A gentleman such as I wouldn't use such machinery as a crutch.

Noah: there not lying, everybody has nanites in them. Weather they want them or not.

Steam Smythe: you three are almost as bad as those Tennyson brats.

Noah: where is Bobo?

Meanwhile, outside at the employee's entrance.

Bobo: I am clearly one of the mascots. I mean just look at me, talking monkey.

Staff member: sorry sir, adrenaland doesn't have any talking monkey mascots.

Bobo: what has the entertainment world fallen into.

Back with the clocktopus.

Circe: we don't have time to figure that out. We need to just stop this guy.

Rex: trying to, but how do we stop this thing?

He changes from his B.F.S to his boogie pack and he flew around helping people get out of the way.

Noah: this thing runs on steam, right?

Steam Smythe: the best form of power. The only form of power.

Noah: great, then you should be able to blow out the flames is you can get in close enough.

Circe: and how am I supposed to do that?

Rex: with a ride.

He grabs onto Circe and flies her up and through the attacks of the clocktopus, flying her up close to the engine. She extends out her Evo jaw and they looks steam Smythe in the eye.

Steam Smythe: you're as disgusting as the Tennysons as well.

Circe just screeches and manages to but the steam out, and for good measure rex forms his smack hands smacking the clocktopus away before using his B.F.S to slice the insides up. Then building his punk busters and he jumped the both of them down to safety. As they land, they see steam Smythe flying away so rex switches from the pun busters to the slam cannon ad he shoots at him, missing every shot.

Circe: you're getting better with that

Rex: thanks, I've been practicing.

They watch as he flies off, far into the distance as Bobo walks up to them.

Bobo: what's with the giant squid?

Noah: octopus.

Bobo: did I ask what it was?

Rex: yes, you did. And where have you been?

Bobo: do you have any idea how hard it was to sneak in here?

Manager: thank you for saving us from that giant squid. How can we ever thank you?

Noah: well, free unlimited passes would be nice.

Rex: isn't that asking a bit much?

Noah: I'm sorry, but who's the one here without powers?

Manager: how about annual passes for all three of you.

Circe: that works.

They get handed some passes and spend some more time going through the park, before eventually leaving and getting back in the rust bucket.

Max: have fun kids?

Noah: I got another annual pass, but I don't really need it. How about you max?

Max: I'm still permanently banned. Just like ben and Gwen.

Noah: oh, well then here you go bobo.

He hands them to bobo.

Bobo: gee, I'm so thankful that I was your first choice.

They ride off back into Bellwood.