Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus

As the group landed in Abysus they found that there where small blobs of something flying upwards.

Lucy: it looks even weirder up closely. What is this stuff anyway?

Rex: I don't know but it feels like I know this.

Dr holiday places something into the floating blobs and she places it back into a scanner. On the scanner it shows something off. She reacts shocked and she showed it to six who raised an eyebrow.

Gwen: what is it?

DR holiday: there unstable nanites. And there spreading. If we don't stop this soon then it could spread across the globe.

Ben: so, what can we do to stop this?

Circe: why don't we just ask them.

They all look at where she's pointing, and they spot skalamander and Biowulf with a few more Evos. Ben changes into omni-kix rath while Kevin changes into bashmouth, rex builds his B.F.S and Circe extends her Evo mouth. The others preparing themselves as the other group landed on the floor and they held their arms up high, those who had arm at least.

Biowulf: we're not here to fight.

Max: what's going on here then?

Skalamander: this place has been falling apart ever since he destroyed the master.

Ben: what was rath supposed to do? Just let van Kleiss destroy Bellwood?

Biowulf: you destroyed more of it then he did.

Ben stood shocked as six looked back and saw ben timed out. Ben sighed as Kevin decided to return to normal.

Gwen: what can we do to stop this?

Skalamander: there's one thing but we'll have to show you.

The group descends through the castle as they watched some of the unstable nanites slip through the cracks in the decaying building. Circe looking at the Evos and felt horrible that the Evos were forced to live like this. In fear that something would hit them at any time. Dr holiday red her face and looked around, seeing the same thing.

DR holiday: this is unfair. Why is everybody living down here instead of out there?

Biowulf: it's safer for them in here. Providence won't go into the castle, will you?

Six continues to look forward, refusing to meet the Evos eyes as they entered a massive room with something that looked like a massive machine. Everybody stunned.

Noah: what is that thing?

Skalamander: the solution to all of our problems.

Biowulf: the issue is that there's only one person who can activate it.

Rex: and that's me, isn't it?

Biowulf nods and rex walks over to the machine.

Rex: I guess he built this with the expectation of Circe getting me to join you guys.

He placed his hands on the machine and watched as it jumped to life. They all watched as something slowly started to be created but when rex spotted who the machine was rebuilding, he stopped.

Rex: you want me to remake van Kleiss?

Biowulf: he's the only one who can keep this place stable.

Bobo: is that so?

Circe: of course. His body was made from unstable nanites, he must have been the one who was keeping them from spreading outside of Abysus, that's what he meant by "he kept this place together" isn't it Biowulf?

Biowulf: cleaver, now we need him back unless you all want to die.

Rex: no way.

Ben: then what are we going to do?

Rex: you want to bring him back?

Ben: what choice do we have. People are going to die if we don't do anything.

Rex: he's not the only one who can talk to the nanites.

Kevin: you still don't know how you do that.

Rex: I've got to try.

He finds a flowing streak of unstable nanites he tries talking to it. failing to do so as the nanites start to try and take over his body. Kevin changes into bootleg and manages to pull rex out of the nanite stream, throwing them both to the floor. The unstable nanites leaving rex's body and returning to the nanite flow.

Kevin: you clearly don't know how to do this.

Rex: fine, I'll bring him back.

He walks over to the machine and with Kevin still attached to him the machine supercharged and started up. Rebuilding van Kleiss in seconds as more and more streams of unstable nanites started to break through the walls. Slowly climbing higher and higher in the room.

Rex: van Kleiss, you need to...

Van Kleiss: I know what is going on.

Some of the unstable nanites start to flow into van Kleiss as he grows to 10 feet tall, stopping after he had gotten enough to let everybody breach who was being drowned by unstable nanites.

Kevin: what are you doing, keep going.

Van Kleiss: only if rex comes to his senses and decides to come and join my pack.

Rex looks back at the people who were chocking as a few more tiny streams of nanites broke into the room and started flooding the others a little more as ben managed to turn into jetray to get himself into the air, trying to pull the others out of the thick liquid.

Rex: fine, now finish the job.

Van Kleiss smirked as the rest of the unstable nanites flew into his body. Letting everybody breath.

Van Kleiss: now that you've come to your senses, your friends are free to go.

Circe: I'm not going anywhere without him.

Van Kleiss stepped off of the platform he stood on and showed off his now finalised hight of 30 feet tall.

Van Kleiss: and who's going to stop me? You can't do anything to me little girl.

Six got out his blades as jet ray started blasting van Kleiss with lasers, not doing a thing. Kevin timed out and ben got hold of him and returned him to the group, timing out himself.

Ben: I couldn't lay a scratch on the guy. I shot him with lasers.

Van Kleiss: this is the last time I'll be offering this so it's time for you lot to leave before I decide to show you just how strong I can be. Thank you for coming to your right mind rex.

He extended his hand out and rex shook it, feeling a change in van Kleiss' nanites, forming a plan but needing to use it at the right time. His friends getting shot through a breach back to their ship.

Noah: did we just loose, again?

Ben: I don't know, rex looked confident.

Gwen: I didn't see anything other than red there for a moment.

Circe: I can't believe it. I spent all this time and energy to keep rex away from him, and now he's with van Kleiss.

DR holiday: we did just help save all of those helpless Evos and the rest of the world. Right?

Six: yes. We should return to Bellwood. It's fixed up.

Kevin: finally.

They get into the ship and shoot off. Van Kleiss and rex happy as they have their own plans, and they know that they need the other to do it.