Episode 10 - providence

Rex: where are we?

He looked around to find Circe's hands cuffed and her mouth covered up by metal.

Rex: when you can talk back to me, we need to have a talk about what you consider fun.

Circe lowered her eyes as he looked around to find six in the same area that they were.

Six: we're on our way to providence, white wants to finally meet you rex.

Rex: you said I was safe with max.

Six: I wasn't wrong, but you got sloppy with keeping yourself hidden away. I can only do so much to cover for you kid.

Rex just tried to form any of his tools as he finds his arms and legs cuffed to close together to do anything with as they were also crossed.

Meanwhile the rest of the group where in the rustbucket as ben was interrogating Noah.

Ben: you this white night offered to pay you if you became rex's friend?

Noah: and if I was able to get close to you and Kevin.

Ben: what would you even do with the money? You're 10.

Noah: my parents aren't in the best financial position.

Gwen: awe, but it's still wrong that you became rex's friend because of the money.

Noah: honestly, I would've done it without the money, the money just helps me out.

Max: whatever the case, rex has now been taken by providence. I knew I didn't like them.

Gwen: what did he mean by you had no authority as a plumber?

Max: I'll explain everything when we get rex back.

Ben: so, we're just meant to break into a government facility?

Gwen: we've done it before.

Ben: these guys hold Evo's, what are we supposed to do? Out of all of us I'm the only one with power.

Max: that's why I've called Kevin. I usually don't approve of him breaking into places, but this is a time where we're going to need his help this time.

Gwen: what about Bellwood? Ever since we got back more and more bad guys have been showing up.

Max: this is more important.

Noah: look, I know this isn't the best time for me to be chiming in but we're here. This is providence.

They look to see that in the vast dessert that was outside Bellwood, a giant white building was just standing by the cliff. Kevin standing close by but far enough back to not be caught by the building's security.

Kevin: so, rex is in there?

Noah: and Circe

Kevin: right, which one is she?

Noah: apparently another Evo.

Kevin: why are there so many of those things anyway?

Bobo: any one of you could become Evo's at any given time, well maybe not the alien kids, but you other three could become an Evo at any moment.

Gwen: well, that's reassuring.

Kevin: you want to break into that place, well I already tried using bootleg to get in, but bootleg couldn't do anything. It just zapped me.

Bobo: I remember rex saying that bootleg was made from nanites.

Max: of course, they have anti nanite protection.