Episode 37 - what lies beneath.

Kevin and Circe are in Circe's old sewer home, still trying to figure out what to do with the forever knight helmet.

Circe: until you can go bootleg again, we can't do anything.

Kevin: even going bootleg doesn't mean anything when this thing when it's immune to bootleg and darkmatter doesn't understand how to break into this thing.

Circe: I know, but you said you didn't want to drag anybody into this.

However, they hear something splashing through the water, they prepare themselves to fight when Phil walks in.

Kevin: Phil, what are you doing here?

Phil: I finally figured out what you two have been planning.

Circe: you have?

Phil: yes, so why don't you just tell me right now?

The pair gulp as Phil turns into lucy's human form.

Lucy: Psyche! I just followed Circe down here, but it sounds like you guys are working on something serious. I thought you would've called in your partners for this one.

Kevin: Gwen and I are...

Circe: I mean rex and I haven't...

Lucy: wow, you guys are hopeless, so what are you working on down here?

Kevin: it's something personal. That helmet is from the forever knight. He hates aliens and wants them all dead. However, we can't talk to him or him to us while nobody is wearing that helmet.

Circe: I thought you didn't want anybody knowing.

Kevin: she's good at lying, plus she can fill in for me at school or when hanging out with you guys.

Circe: you need a break from this. Come on.

However, as they leave, they spot Biowulf and skalamander walking around and breach not far behind them.

Circe: what are those three doing here?

Kevin: that a good enough distraction for you?

Lucy: who are they?

Circe: the bad guys, they are who I was with before I met you guys.

Lucy: oh, those are the pack. So how are we going to take them down?

Circe: we don't even know what there doing down here. We need to figure out what there doing.

Lucy: get one of them isolated and I'll turn into them and learn everything you need to know.

Kevin: go for the crystal guy. He's new so he probably doesn't know that much, nor will they know him long enough to notice him acting weird.

Lucy: sounds like a plan, but how are we going to isolate him?

Circe: with an Evo magnet.

Kevin: how do you plan on isolating just one of them?

Circe: see how he's trailing behind? That's how, when the others turn a corner, I should be able to get close enough to him to bring him over.

Kevin: need some help with that?

Circe: no, I've got this. They wait until the others turn the corner and Circe get's close to him and screeches directly at him, minimizing the echo enough to draw him in towards them. When he turns the corner that faced her old home, Kevin turned into thorn blade and wrapping skalamander up tight.

Skalamander: what are you doing?

Kevin: is that enough to copy his voice?

Lucy: yep, knock him out.

Kevin turns into quadsmack and nocked skalamander out.

Circe: be careful.

Lucy: you know I will be.

She runs off, not knowing how to move in this body but knowing that the sewer won't be an issue as long as she wasn't in her Lenopan form, slowing the washing away it would cause. She quickly joined up with the other two main members of the pack and breach opened up a breach and from it a giant worm emerged from it, and it spat out some dirt.

Biowulf: where have you been?

Lucy: I got lost.

Biowulf: typical. Help us move this dirt.

Lust starts moving it, spreading it out and askes why they are doing what they are doing.

Biowulf: the master already told you. He wants to come to Bellwood, and this is the only way he can survive outside of Abysus.

Lucy: thanks for reminding me.

He had a phone hidden away on her and it was transmitting the conversation back to Kevin and Circe.

Kevin: is that right?

Circe: his body is unstable, and he's formed a symbiosis relationship with the unstable nanites of Abysus. If he's bringing that dirt here, then he's planning something big.

However, when they hear a loud laughter, they both figure out who it is. Meanwhile lucy spots something else coming out of the breach and she finds that it's DR animo. Somebody she had heard a lot about but didn't know much about.

DR animo: my mind control color continues to be the linchpin in this whole operation.

Biowulf: unfortunately for you, it's my loyalty. If it wasn't for him holding destroying that alien child over your head, you wouldn't even be here.

DR animo: it may have started like that, but I've learned so much from with Evos that my experiments have only gotten better. I truly owe my gratitude to van Kleiss.

Biowulf: and if he turned his back on you? Forgets about you.

Animo: I'll make sure that nobody forgets the name DR Aloysius James Animo.

Breach's breach falls as does she and the worm who was only halfway through and it's cut in half as the rest of the nanite dirt falls out of the worm. Lucy being so disgusted that she reverts to her Lenopan form before quickly changing into skalamander.

DR animo: looks like you've got an imposter, goo luck with that.

Breach opens up another breach and her and DR animo walk through it as lucy returns to her regular human form and she starts running as fast as she can. Being chased down by Biowulf and she manages to crash into there main hide out where Biowulf finds skalamander tied up in thronblade vines, Kevin standing as bashmouth and Circe having her Evo jaw extended out. Biowulf took a step back as lucy took a moment to rebuild her slowly disintegrating legs.

Kevin: we give you him and you leave.

Biowulf: and why would I agree to that?

Kevin: because I doubt that the boss would like to hear that another Evo turned on him through, the power of our awesomeness.

Biowulf scowls as lucy get's a look at something on Circe's phone and changes into the shape of van Kleiss, not speaking as to mimic their voices she has to hear them saying a word or more. Biowulf looks mortified as Kevin hands skalamander to Biowulf and the pair leaves. The trio sighing as lucy returns to her humanoid Lenopan form.

Circe: we have to wear the others.

Lucy: great, I'll keep a hold of this thing then.

She grabs a hold of the forever knight's robotic helmet as she accidentally covers part of it in mud.

Circe: that's not going to be a problem, is it?

Kevin sighs as he walks over to Circe.

Kevin: we have to tell the others about this as well. I can't hide this thing any longer and we've run out of options.

Circe: are you listening to what I said before?

Kevin: I can do things like that when I want to you know.

Circe just smirks as she calls rex to gather everybody and get into the rust bucket and meat up by the sewer. They had a lot to talk about.