Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.

As rex walked in with the rest of the class, they found someone standing at the front of the classroom. Her hair started off as black but by the end it turned into red. She was wearing a blue shirt with brown sleeves and red overalls covering up the rest of her with black boots as well.

Noah: who's that?

Rex whispering back: I don't know I guess she's new.

Teacher: we have another new student who wants to join with us today. Do you mind introducing yourself?

Girl: my name Is Circe, I'm from Abysus. Well before it blew up. I'm just happy to be here.

Noah: where's Abysus?

Rex: I don't know but it sounds familiar.

Teacher: well Circe, why don't you go and take a seat next to Gwendolyn?

Gwen: over here.

She had raised her hand and who was shaking it to try and make herself more obvious. Circe went over and sat down in the open seat next to her, the seat being in front of rex.

Noah: are you ok?

He lokes over at rex's bright red cheeks and flustered face.

Rex: I don't know I'm feeling weird.

Noah: aww, you have a crush.

Rex: shut up.

Noah: and why should I?

Rex: because the teacher is trying to teach.

Noah: sure, I'll go with that. For now.

However, as lunch crawled up on them, rex found himself sitting down with his lunch while ben and Kevin were using there four armed aliens to play basketball. Something he wasn't expecting, however, was Circe sitting next to him.

Circe: so, I hear you're the Evo expert around here.

Rex: that might be true.

Circe: good, because I might need your help then.

Rex: wait what?

Circe: come on.

She grabbed his arm and took him to the back of the school, hidden in shadows and in-between where any cameras where looking.

Rex: what are we doing here?

Circe: I just need to show you something.

She opened up her mouth and from it stretched out her jaws as her skin fell back and from it emitted a screech that almost shattered the glass around them, just cracking instead.

Rex: you're and evo?

Circe: don't be scared. I just wanted to tell somebody.

Rex formed his smack hands.

Rex: don't worry, I'm an evo too. If you want, I can try to cure you?

Circe: no, I like being an Evo, even if I don't fit in with everybody else.

Rex: I know how you feel.

As the two sat down, leaning against the wall, Kevin popped out of nowhere as rush and told rex that an evo just popped up in the middle of town.

Ben as XLR8: come on guys, we don't have all day.

Rex: I guess I'll see you around Circe.

Circe: yeah, see you around rex.

He forms his rex ride and rides off following rush and XLR8. Circe getting a message form someone and looking nervous as she walked out of the shadows and returned to the main grounds, sitting next to Gwen and eating what little food she had.