Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.

Just like any other weekend, rex was stuck inside the rust bucket watching cartoons along side Bobo while max was out at ben's house, spending time with his son and grandson.

Rex: I love this show. It's even better knowing that none of this is real.

Bobo: I mean imagine how good it would be if it was real. No more of those pesky physics holding back our abilities. Without those physics I'd be able to do anything.

Rex: you just lounge around all day. What would you even do with that kind of freedom?

Bobo: like I'd tell you.

Rex: ok, fair.

However, as they watch Xingo the car battery dies. Bobo goes out to investigate the battery and after inspecting it for a moment he comes to the conclusion about it being dead.

Rex: isn't there anything here that can keep the battery going?

Bobo: not unless you can turn it back on with your powers.

Rex: I managed to reactivate glitch, didn't I?

Bobo: then try it out. What's the worse that can happen?

Rex places his hands on the TV as Bobo get back inside the rust bucket rex activates the TV but notices that it's acting weirdly.

Xingo: you're not the normal kid this happens with.

Rex: is he talking to us?

Bobo: don't be ridicules. He can't see past the fourth wall.

Xingo: this happens every season or so.

Rex: what are you on about?

Xingo: usualy it's that alien kid who brings me to the real world.

Rex: you mean ben?

Xingo: bingo.

Bobo: this is ridicules how can a cartoon talk to us?

Rex: you're a talking monkey.

Bobo: point taken.

Rex: so, what do with him?

Bobo: get him out of there.

Rex: I don't know what I did to bring him to life.

Xingo: get me out of here kid. We've hit our seasonal rot. The team's running out of ideas and there threatening us with a... a...

Bobo: a?

Xingo: a crossover with the more popular show.

Rex: that's just a ratings trap. Don't worry MR Xingo, I'll get you out of here. I hope this works.

He places his hands on the screen, the screen and Xingo getting covered in rex's circuit board pattern and after a few seconds Xingo is back in the real world.

Xingo: I've got to thank you kid. But how did you do that?

Rex: oh, I have control over these things called nanites. There in every living thing, I just can control them.

Xingo: interesting please tell me more.

Rex: that's about all I know. I've kind of got memory loss. Can't remember a thing from before winter.

Xingo: well, I know a cure for that.

Rex: you do?

Xingo pulls out a massive anvil and drops it on rex's head. Rex's body falling down and clearly contorting with the anvil.