episode 21 - new roommate

as the group returned to providence, they went back into the medical bay and DR holiday looked them over. Noticing nothing was out of place other then ben's omnitrix acting weirdly.

DR holiday: is your watch, ok?

Ben looks down and see slight bits of green energy sparking off from it.

Ben: it's probably nothing.

Rex: or somehow nanites got inside of that thing again.

Ben: if it did, then we'd be seeing a few people change into slapbacks or raths or something.

Six: I don't want to deal with that again.

DR holiday: max, white is ready to meet with you now.

Max: I shouldn't be too long. I'll meet you all back in the chopper.

Dr holiday: I'll escort you out to it.

While the group walks out max meets with white knight through video call.

Max: so, your white knight? I thought I'd be meeting you face to face.

White: unfortunately, I'm trapped in this chamber after an incident with rex left me nanite free.

Max: nanite free? How?

White: that is not important right now. What is what we're going to do about rex.

Max: he's 10, probably. He deserves to have some freedom and be able to live a childhood.

White: he needs to be here where can be useful.

Max: I'm not arguing this. Look if this is so important to you then maybe we can work something out.

White: we're not doing shared parenting.

Max: then you don't get him.

White: and when did you become his legal guardian?

Max: when I enrolled him in school.

White: you'll be hearing from us max; this isn't over.

Max: whatever you say.

He returned to the omni-chopper where he found everybody waiting on him, and DR holiday still observing glitch after he had returned to the rust buggy.

DR holiday: so, you are able to change your shape if I'm not mistaken.

Glitch: I can only transform into technology that I have previously merged with.

Ben: wait, then when did you merge with a battle suit?

Glitch: another time Benjamin.

DR holiday: it's time for me to get back to my research. I'm sure with all of this data I can make some kind of breakthrough.

She leaves and Bobo looks back at her.

Rex: sad to see her leave?

Bobo: no, just wondering when we're going to see her next is all.

Rex: then go ahead and break your arm. That'll do it.

Circe: are you sure your parents will let me just come and live with you?

Gwen: I refuse to let you keep living in the sewers, especially since now van Kleiss is going to be after you. That's where he'll check first.

Circe: your right. This should be fun either way.

Gwen: yeah.

Kevin: whatever.

Gwen walks over and gives him a small kiss in his cheek.

Ben: the dance is over, why did you do that?

Gwen: he deserves a thank you for all he's done.

Kevin: and that's more than enough motivation to keep doing good.

Ben: yuck.

Max: and here we are back in Bellwood. need a ride back home Noah? It's the least I could do.

Noah: I'll be fine from here. I don't live too far.

Max: well, if you say so.

He opens up the exit bay and Noah leaves, leaving the others behind.

Max: I'll drop you two off and then take theses back home.

Gwen: thanks grandpa.

He dropped them off and flies off with everybody else.

Frank: what is that thing?

Gwen: that's the omni-chopper. Anyway, is it ok with Circe lives with us for a while?

Frank: wait, why does Circe need to live with us? Are her parents hurt or something?

Circe: my parents are dead, and I've been living in the sewers for the past two months.

Natalie: wait, what?

Gwen: so, we have a lot to explain but she needs our help.

Frank: you can explain it inside.

After Gwen explains the events of ben gen 10, alien x-tinction and season one both of her parents have different reactions. Natalie continues to have her always tired and unbothered, meanwhile frank is both shocked and scared.

Frank: and you've that's what you've been doing? And all of us have theses nanite things inside of us?

Gwen: rex already told you all of this.

Frank: I didn't think he was serious about that whole Evo thing. I thought that was him and monkey kind of deal.

Circe: nope, anybody could become an Evo at any time. Rex and I are lucky. Rex can fully control his nanites and I can just turn them off and on.

Frank: that's disturbing. What happens if we do become an Evo?

Circe: rex has to cure them, or there just incurable.

Frank: and if he can cure them, then what can you do?

Circe extends her Evo jaw out and turns the other way, giving off a short screech before retracting it.

Natalie: so, this van Kleiss man. He's now after her? We can't keep her here, it's too dangerous.

Gwen: Charmcaster already knows where we live, and she's pretty powerful. She knows magic and has maybe helped to build a time machine.

Frank: I suppose she can stay. For a little while at least.

Natalie: ok, fine. But there are going to be some ground rules. Number 1, no screeching in the house.

Circe: got it.

Natalie: that's the biggest rule but we can make more as we go along.

Circe: doesn't sound so bad. I can work with that.

Gwen: come on, I'll take you to your room Circe.

The two run off and Gwen opens up an empty room.

Gwen: I know it's not much, but we'll get some posters and some paint and...

Circe: it's ok Gwen. This is perfect. We can worry about that stuff later.

Gwen: if, you're sure.

She walks out and Circe lands on her new bed, happy to have a place to call home.