Episode 5 - A talk.

As ben returned back to his house after a different day of school, he returned with rex and Gwen to just hang out only to find that grandpa max was nervously sitting on one of the couches while Sandra and carl where on one of the other two couches with frank and Natalie on the other.

Gwen: hey mom and dad. What are you doing here?

Frank: take a seat kid

The three tried to sit down but all of the seats were taken by the adults, so bobo showed up out of nowhere and brought them beanbags.

Rex: thanks bobo. Wait, BOBO!? What are you doing here?

Sandra: that's why you're here kids. We need to talk about your after-school activities.

Ben: what do you mean by "after school activities?"

Gwen and rex already had a good idea of what they were talking about. Car pulled the omnitrix closer to him and ben along with it. Pointing at it as ben got the picture.

Gwen: you told on us grandpa?

Grandpa: I didn't mean too, but you know how Sandra is.

Carl: I can't believe you've been letting our kids fight alien monsters.

Rex: it's more of aliens and monsters.

Sandra: and who how does rex fit into this. I know that ben hasn't made new friends in a while, but it seemed suspicious when he came home with someone like rex.

Bobo: what's that supposed to mean?

Frank: and why does the monkey talk? Is it one of those animal fusion things that were in town last week?

Max: I'm not the best person to let you know. Rex, do you mind explaining?

Rex: ok. Right let me just collect my breath.

He took a deep breath as formed his B.F.S

Rex: bobo and I are something known as Evos. People and animas who have been altered by the nanites that have now infected everybody. At any moment any one of you could become an evo. Wait, I mean...

Carl: wait, I can become one of those monsters? Get them out of me. Get them out of me.

Rex: It's now that simple. There basically bonded to you, every living thing has them.

Sandra: I find this hard to believe.

Rex: my hand is a giant sword.

However, as he tried to stand his ground his ground, his nervousness about standing up to the authority in front of him caused his sword to fall apart, not allowing him to rebuild it.

Rex: now, are you serious?

Frank: are you going to say anything Natalie?

Natalie: oh, I will, just waiting for my moment.

Sandra: give us the name of your parents, I'll call them and tell them to pick you up.

Ben: it's not that simple.

Rex: I don't know where my parents are. Until two weeks ago it was bobo and me against providence, but ever since I met ben, Gwen and max I've finally had a place to call home.

Frank: wait, then who have you been staying with?

Rex: max...

Max gives a nervous chuckle as carl looked at him, furious.

Carl: you couldn't spend two minutes away from your plumber work for your kids, but you've gone out and adopted a robot boy.

Sandra: and what about our ben. If he's this alien boy like you said, then what does rex have to do with this?