Episode 23 - student film.

Teacher: all right class, you have a new assignment since I'm going to be away for a while. So, your new assignment is going to be to make a short film on anything you want. The only rules are that you have to work in groups of 6.

Ben: well, we have a team of 5 already. What with me, you, Gwen, Noah and Circe

Noah: well, I may have already told Clair that I'd be a part of her group.

Rex: the assignment was literally just given to us. How did you already promise it to them?

Noah: well, you see... uhh...

He slowly walks off as he continues to stutter with rex looking betrayed.

Ben: forget him, we'll just find two other people to work with. I'm sure there can't be anybody left who's that bad.

However, they are joined by T.J and cash.

Ben: really, this is who we've got to work with?

Gwen: they can't be that bad.

T.J: we already have, big plans for this movie.

Rex: really? Because I'm sure the director has some better ideas.

Gwen: oh yeah right. I've been I director before.

Ben: you deleted the movie.

Gwen: what about our hit web series and my podcast with Tim Buktu?

Ben: fine, but I say we make this a sci fi action movie. You know, robot boy against alien from a different dimension.

Circe: robot boy? You mean rex?

Ben: well yeah. We need to make Evos have a more positive look, right? This is how.

Circe: and what about me?

Cash: what about you?

She Extends her Evo jaw out and gets a kick out of seeing the pair recoil in discuss, her and ben high fiving.

T.J: you're one of those Evo things, aren't you?

Circe: one who can make your head explode.

The pair fall back a little more as ben and Circe laugh.

Gwen: can we just focus on the movie. Let's meet at my place tonight.

After school they all meat in Gwen's backyard as she shows off some storyboards.

T.J: nice drawings.

Cash: yeah, for a dweeb.

Ben: nobody calls her a dweeb but me.

Gwen: well, we have our two main stars but what good movie doesn't have a supporting cast.

Ben: you know theses aliens look like the armored versions of my aliens.

Gwen: well, do we need the aliens that you suggested. And the armored versions look like they'd be from a different dimension.

Rex: but we've seen people from other dimensions before.

Gwen: other universes but you know. Same difference.

Circe: ok, so I get how those two fits into his, but how do the rest of us?

Gwen: well, there's always someone who empathizes with the monsters and is able to make a connection with them to help fight against an even bigger threat.

Rex: and what would that bigger threat be?

Kevin steeping out of the shadows: that would be me.

cash: hey Kev, how long have you been standing there for?