Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.

From the portal stepped out paradox and someone who looked like ben prime, however this ben was wearing some kind of green Armor and he had some kind of gun resting on her shoulder. As the group's attention lowered, they found that this ben, didn't have an omnitrix.

Ben: did somebody take your omnitrix? Just tell me who did it and I'll...

NWB: calm down there little me, I'm the ben who never got an omnitrix.

Gwen: what about that version of me who has one?

NWB: a technicality.

Circe: so, if you're another version of ben, then who's that?

Paradox: you may call me professor paradox. And we're in grave danger, this universe most of all.

Noah: what do you mean by that?

Paradox forms a holographic tree, and he starts his explanation.

Paradox: if you would imagine this tree as the ben prime timeline.

Bobo: ok, where are you going with this you weird man?

Paradox: now I need you to imagine that these branches are alternate universes and timelines. A universe where Gwen finds the omnitrix, a universe where max died early so ben used his powers to become rich and famous, a universe where ben went mad with power and took control of the earth, turning it into a desert waist land, and so on and so on.

However, rex's attention was drawn to a branch that was just cut off.

Rex: who's that branch, it looks like it just ends

Paradox: that is because you aren't seeing the whole picture.

They watch as another tree forms next to it, that branch being connected to both universes. This one looking less expanded with the leaves wilting and only a few branches.

Paradox: your universe is known as a nexus universe.

Max: a nexus universe?

Phil shushed him as he was writing everything down.

Paradox: a universe whose fate intersects with another universes. In this case that would be the rex universe. The trunk being the rex prime timeline and the branches being the other universes and timelines.

Kevin: then why are there so many less than our universe?

Paradox: they don't have people like me or eon constantly jumping through time. The closest they ever got was when breach was attached to a time machine that flung her rex into the future and herself and van Kleiss into the distant past.

Circe: I didn't know breach could time travel.

Paradox: she can't on her own, but with assistance...

NWB: so, we're here because somebody named eon has been collecting the bad bens from across the multiverse, hoping to do a plan he had started when he worked with vilgax.

Ben: you can count me in.

Rex: me too.

Before anybody else could offer their assistance, paradox shut them down.

Paradox: unfortunately, this battle must be fought only by omnitrix wielders.

NWB: what about me?

Paradox: your situation is unique, in that if we leave you there, they will likely come straight for you since you're the one to send them home.

Noah: how did you pull that off without an omnitrix?

NWB: I may have borrowed ben prime's omnitrix.

Kevin: I have an omnitrix. I can help.