Episode 39 - a plan in action.

With Kevin as rush running through the town, he found his way into the sewers and he ran across the water and dirt to try and find the pack, finding what he was looking for, finding the pack.

DR animo: all alone, are we? How thoughtful.

Kevin changes into bashmouth and lunges at DR animo, being cut off by Biowulf grabbing him, throwing him. Kevin gets back and tries to do it again, locking hands with Biowulf that time and the pair continued to push against each other, until skalamander shoots a crystal at Kevin which knocked him into the wall, Kevin picking himself up and changing into wrecking bolt as he bounced around the walls of the sewer, bouncing into the pair as he got back up and rolled over at animo before breach sent him back to Abysus. Kevin staired breach down as she opened up another breach and van Kleiss stepped through.

Kevin: I was wondering how long it would take for you to show your ugly face.

Van Kleiss twisted the nanite dirt around him forming plants and Kevin switched to thronblade to try and take control of it, failing mist ably as van Kleiss tied him up. He returned to normal and tried to escape, only to find the dirt moving, contorting and twisting to try and hit him. He's eventually pinned down under the nanite dirt.

Van Kleiss: An A for effort MR levin, but unfortunately, we're not giving out grades for effort.

The rest of the group where still in the desert that surrounded Bellwood, other than the ocean at the very edge of the town and they waited for something to happen. However, when vines started showing up all over the city, the group had to jump into action.

Gwen: we need to get rid of those things. Ben, can you go Wildvine?

Ben: I still don't know his code. Best I can do is Heatblast and burn them down, or overflow and cut them apart.

Gwen: use Heatblast.

Bobo: that's the fire guy, right?

Ben: yeah, why is there something else I should know?

Circe: get them to hot and they might explode.

Ben: fine then, overflow the cutter it is.

He inputs overflow's code and changes into him. Using the water to propel himself into the air, falling and slicing up the vines as everybody else joined in.

Lucy: we're not making a dent in theses things.

Max: these things are thick; I don't think my blasters can get through it.

Bobo: I know right.

Rex: I can cut through them just fine.

Ben: this isn't getting to the cause of this. We need to find van Kleiss.

Noah: how? He's somewhere under there and we can't just lock on to him.

Rex: let me try something.

He flies up to a building where only one vine had managed to reach and he grabbed onto it, trying to cure it but finding Kevin locked up underground and van Kleiss just standing, preparing for his full-on attack.

Rex: he's got Kevin, and he's preparing for something big.

Ben times out and looks at his watch.

Ben: I need time over here. I can't be diel in Waybig until I'm recharged.

Rex: somebody needs to help Kevin before he gets trapped under some rouble.

Circe: come on then, let's free him.