Episode 36 - into the T.A.P

On a sunny Saturday, Ben is sat in his room, Noah and rex with him, all three playing the cyber sumo slammers DLC that had just dropped.

Noah: that wasn't worth the $20.

Ben: I'm just glad u could buy it with my American money.

Rex: welp, I've got 4 hours before max comes over to pick me up, what do you want to do?

However, a flash comes from ben's bed, and on it now stands azmuth as he's cleaned himself up some since leaving the null void.

Azmuth: you could tell me why there are nanites inside my omnitrix.

Ben: there are still nanites in this thing. I thought we got rid of them all.

Rex: it was my first day, some probably got left behind.

Azmuth: well, we're going in there and removing them.

Noah: how do you plan on going inside the omnitrix, it's about as tall as you are weird little frog dude.

Ben: this is azmuth, he created the omnitrix. He's the one who helped me realize that I can use different codes to access different aliens.

Azmuth: correct, how many codes have you figured out?

Ben: 20 or so, although a lot of the codes seem to be duds.

Azmuth: the omnitrix has a lot of DNAS inside it but not all DNA it can hold, most of those codes will, be for blank pods.

He looks at the diel and spins it a few times as it starts glowing yellow for a second.

Azmuth: it's collected DNA, impressive. Now then, to access the T.A.P

Rex: The T.A.P?

Ben: the transport access panel. I thought you would've called it that.

Azmuth: I'm the smartest being in 5 galaxies, I know how to use acronyms. I'm more shocked that you know what it is.

Ben: vilgax told me when the Fulmini were invading this thing thanks to the quick swap of upgrade to shockrock.

Azmuth: you've let vilgax into my omnitrix. Do I need to take it back?

Ben: it's what got him locked in the null void to begin with. So maybe it was for the best.

Azmuth: it did delay him, so I'll excuse it. now how did the nanites get into there anyway?

Rex: I may have accidentally thrown them in there when he chased me down over a s'more.

Azmuth: childish. If you introduced them then you're going in there with us to get them out. Other cathling, can I trust that you will protect the omnitrix while we are in it?

Noah grabbing his energy sword: you can trust me weird little frog guy.

Azmuth sighed as he put in the finishing touches and the three were thrown into the omnitrix, Noah sitting outside of it with his energy sword, finding himself quickly board and calling Kevin over to help with the protection of the omnitrix. Meanwhile the group where in the central core where the 10 active DNA pods where and rex looked around amazed, ben and azmuth being confused by 5 red lines coming from the pods for Heatblast, fourarms, XLR8, diamond head and Cannonbolt.

Azmuth: this is interesting. Interesting, it appears the Kineceleran DNA is active but we're currently in the omnitrix.

Ben: I bet this is how Kevin gets his aliens, he's been leaching on me since the beginning. Wait, does that mean I can turn into bashmouth?