Episode 8 - checkup.

Rex: so where are we going max?

Max: there's somebody who I want you to meet. He's an old friend of mine. He helped to make the omni-chopper and he's managed to figure out some things about the omnitrix. I'm thinking that he might be able to help you get back some of your memories or at least help figure out why you can control your nanites where other evo's can't.

Bobo: and what about me? What should I be doing?

Max: he'll be interested to meet you as well bobo. Now please, go and do something else. I don't know how much more of your blasters the rust bucket can handle.

Bobo: fine.

He walks back to the other side of the rustbucket and waited for them to arrive at Phil's house.

Phil: you must be rex. I heard you've got special abilities.

Rex: yeah, I can control my nanites and do things like this.

He quickly cycles between all of his builds before letting them break apart and falling to the ground.

Phil: that's impressive. And you say, that his comes from nanites? And that all of us are infected with them?

Bobo: that's one way of saying it.

Phil: and your monkey talks fascinating.

Bobo: I'm nobody's monkey but my own.

Phil: I'm going to need to hook you two up to some small devices, just to monitor you while rex does his thing. If I can figure out how his nanites work, maybe I can figure out what's blocking your memories. It's probably just a blockage of nanites though.

Rex: will it hurt?

Phil: it may sting at first, but you should forget about it after a moment.

As Phil starts to attach the wristband to rex and bobo max looks around.

Max: so, where's glitch?

Phil: while I've managed to reassemble him, I need something to jumpstart him. Kevin's bootleg might work but seeing as there the same alien the effects could be disastrous.

Rex: let me try. I can kind of talk with machines.

Phil: give it a shot.

He presses a button and out from the darkness a slightly damaged battle suit is shown. Rex walked over to it and places his hands on it, letting them glow their usual blue, everybody seeing the purple circuit board patterns on glitch turn blue as he comes back online.

Phil: incredible, you really can talk with machines? It must be a side effect of being able to control your nanites.

Rex: if you say so, although I have no idea how I did it.

Glitch: thank you for bringing me back online, but I feel different somehow.

Phil: why don't you go and try out some of your other builds, outside of course, meanwhile I'll monitor both you and glitch.

Red walks outside and creates his slam cannon, taking a chunk out of the pavement and shooting it into the air, it is landing on a car.

Rex: sorry.

Phil looks at his tablet and got his readings.

Phil: this is strange. There like the readings I got from glitch, but something different about them.

Max: what do you mean?

Phil: glitch is a hybrid of ben's DNA and upgrade's DNA, right?

Max: yeah, why?

Phil: because both upgrade and bootleg are made from nanites, so in a way rex's body is acting similarly to them, but at the same time he's different as he's making his nanite do things differently to them. Or rather his nanites have been made to work differently. This is confusing, but I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it.

At the same time however, an Evo appears out of nowhere and starts attacking the street. Rex uses his rex ride to get in close on the evo. The evo being a mess of limbs and its skin being an almost rubbery texture. He tried to cure it but found that he couldn't cure it. He was then thrown off from the creature as he looked up to see a massive providence ship. She got back on his rex ride and returned to the garage where they all watched as some providence agents jumped down and they manage to bag the Evo, six looking back and noticing the rustbucket. As he turned to walk towards it, he got a message through his earpiece and he returned to the giant ship, it is turning invisible before flying off.

Phil: that ship looked like one of...

Max: we can talk about that later, for now, let's just be happy that rex is safe. What was that any way, I thought you could cure evos?

Rex: some Evo's are just incurable. Something is different about their nanites, and if their animals I have to focus even harder on them to cure them one little distraction and the animal has a chance of becoming an incurable Evo.

Bobo: and now you know why I can still talk. That and I helped to break him out of providence.

Phil: they were keeping children?

Bobo: children, animals, adults who couldn't control there Evo powers. You name it, they probably have it.

Phil: that's inhumane, that's...

Max: there's nothing we can do; we left that field years ago.

Phil: your right. Our main priority should be on figuring out how rex cures Evos so no one else has to get hurt.

Rex: let's do this.

However, from off in the distance Circe is standing on top of a roof top, her retracting her mouth and returning it too normal.

Circe: should I call in another Evo?

Man on the other end of the phone: no, I got all of the information I needed.

Circe hangs up and sighs before walking away and further deeper into the town.