John Bs girlfriend *Food poisoning*

I crash to a stop. John B runs out probably hearing the loud crash. He looked like he just woke up. He was shirtless and rubbed his eyes. He helps me up gently and pulls my dirt bike up against the tree. "Woah you ok?" He asked giving me a hug. I swallow quickly. "I am going to puke." I say quickly. "What?" He asked confused. He takes a small step back and looks at me concerned. "I am-" I stop as my stomach convulses sending my previous meals splattering a little close to John Bs feet. "Oh shit." He says quickly gathering back my hair. He puts his hand around my stomach guides me inside and sits me infront of the toilet and flips open the lid right as the first round of vomiting starts. He rubs my back gently as my tears slow down. "I am sorry for just barging in like this..." I say in-between heavy breaths. He kisses my sweaty forehead. "Don't be sorry." I give him a confused look. "Why not?" I ask. He smiles a little. "Why did you come here?" I think for a minute. "Because... I needed you." He smiles. "You came to me for help. I could never turn you down. I want to see you and help you." I smile and wrap my arms around him. He carried me to the couch and took my shoes off. "How are you feeling baby?" He asked kneeling down next to me and putting his hand on my forehead. I smile a little and close my eyes. His cool hands on my feverish forehead felt amazing. "Like shit." I mumble. He sighs. "I am sorry. You probably ate something bad." I nod a little as a sick feelings sets in and I quickly sit up. "Woah what's wrong?" He asked nervously. "I am going to throw up again." He drags the trash can over and I grip the edges as my stomach contacts and leaps up my throat. I heave and retch for a pretty long time. John B rubbing my back and trying to make me feel better. At some point JJ had walked in. "Damn Sis... What did you catch." He murmurs. Kiara hits him. She rushes over and pulls my hair into a ponytail and feels for a fever. "Get her some water J." I stop choking on my own puke and take a sip of the water from JJ and spit it out. "Thanks." I mumble embarrassed. "Why are you so sick pukey?" JJ asked sitting in the chair across the room and looking over me sadly but trying to cover it with a joke. "Luke made me breakfast..." JJ rolls his eyes. "I couldn't say no!" I defended myself. He sighs. "I know... But nothing in that house is remotely fresh. Don't eat anything from there." I nod. "I think I learned my lesson." I say tiredly leaning into John B. He cuddles with me until I feel my eyelids getting really heavy. JJ covers me with a blanket and leaves with Kie after placing a kiss on my forehead. "You should go with them." I mumble. "Not a chance." John B says kissing my cheek. I drift to sleep knowing he would be there if I need him.