JJs Girlfriend Period

JJs POV
I knock on Y/Ns door concerned. "Hey you good?" She groans. "Yeah. You can come in." I open the door and sigh. She was curled up in a tight ball with her hands wrapped around her stomach. She had the trash can next to her bed and looked miserable. "Oh baby..." I mumble guilt flooding through me. It wasn't my fault or anything I just felt bad I couldn't do more to help her. Y/N had notoriously bad periods. Ever since she was little. "Can I do anything?" I ask hesitantly. It was just her symptoms that sucked. It was also her attitude. She was very very moody. "Can you lay with me?" She whispered. I nod and kick off my dirty boots before laying besides her. She winced and dug her head into my chest. "Cramps?" I ask putting a hand on her back. "Yeah." She choked out. "Where's your heating pad?" I asked her trying to be helpful. "It broke last night. I left it plugged in and it fried." She whispered voice breaking. "I'm sorry baby." I sigh. John B walks in about fifteen minutes later to check on his little sister. "All good?" He asked seeing her tear stained eyes. "Can you be the best brother in the whole wide world?" She asked rolling over to look at him. "You said I was the best brother in the world yesterday when I bought you tampons." He says crossing his arms. She pouts. "Will you please buy me another heating pad. I feel like I'm going to puke." She whines. "Can you use Sarah's. The Twinkie won't start." She nods happily. "Cool let me just text her real quick and ask first." He says walking away. She turns around and curls back into me. "You should go out with Pope and Kiara today." She mumbles tiredly. "And miss a chill cuddle session with my girlfriend? I'll pass." I chuckle kissing her forehead. John B plugs in Sarah's pink heating pad and hands it to Y/N. "I love you." She mumbles wrapping it around her stomach. After about a minute she was visibly more relaxed. "You feeling better?" I ask. "Yeah. I don't feel like I'm going to vomit everywhere." She says laughing. "That's always good." I chuckle. "You're the best boyfriend ever." She says falling asleep.